- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Opal - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney train customers can now use the Opal card for some train trips, with more than 4600 customers now signed up for Opal cards following a trial on trains which began nearly two weeks ago.
Transport for NSW said it’s aiming to have the most technologically advanced transportation smart card in the world with its upcoming Opal system in Sydney.