- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
Opal - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney train customers can now use the Opal card for some train trips, with more than 4600 customers now signed up for Opal cards following a trial on trains which began nearly two weeks ago.
Transport for NSW said it’s aiming to have the most technologically advanced transportation smart card in the world with its upcoming Opal system in Sydney.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption