- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
Opal - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney train customers can now use the Opal card for some train trips, with more than 4600 customers now signed up for Opal cards following a trial on trains which began nearly two weeks ago.
Transport for NSW said it’s aiming to have the most technologically advanced transportation smart card in the world with its upcoming Opal system in Sydney.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm