- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Staples confirms data breach investigation
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- Android Lollipop makes WebView flaws easier to patch
- The week in security: Snapchat, Dropbox deny culpability for photo, account leaks
OnTime4U - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about OnTime4U
A U.S. district judge has approved a request for class action in a lawsuit against pizza maker Papa John's International for allegedly sending hundreds of thousands of text spam messages.