According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, in 2014-15 most Australian businesses made purchases online, but only around a third made their goods or services available for purchase over the Internet.
online shopping - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cyber Monday drew in record sales, with numbers jumping 17.8 percent over the same day last year, according to IBM Watson analytics.
As the year winds down, it’s time to look back at some of the financial scams that targeted Australians in 2013.
PayPal has announced that its seller protection policy will be expanded in Australia from 11 October, meaning that merchants are safeguarded against fraudulent transactions and items not received by the buyer.
The online shopping segment in Australia is forecast to be worth $18.3 billion in 2013, with an average spend per consumer of $1750, according to a new Frost & Sullivan study.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk