According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, in 2014-15 most Australian businesses made purchases online, but only around a third made their goods or services available for purchase over the Internet.
online shopping - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cyber Monday drew in record sales, with numbers jumping 17.8 percent over the same day last year, according to IBM Watson analytics.
As the year winds down, it’s time to look back at some of the financial scams that targeted Australians in 2013.
PayPal has announced that its seller protection policy will be expanded in Australia from 11 October, meaning that merchants are safeguarded against fraudulent transactions and items not received by the buyer.
The online shopping segment in Australia is forecast to be worth $18.3 billion in 2013, with an average spend per consumer of $1750, according to a new Frost & Sullivan study.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals