online services - News, Features, and Slideshows
online services in pictures
Sony on Wednesday was struggling to ensure access to game-related websites that went offline apparently because of unpaid domain name bills.
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
A 5-year-old San Diego boy has been commended by Microsoft for his security skills after finding a vulnerability in the company's Xbox games console.
Mozilla and Unity Technologies are collaborating to make it easier for developers to create games that will run smoothly in a browser without plugins, thanks to technologies such as WebGL.
Yahoo has acquired Cloud Party, a gaming company specializing in virtual worlds, in another deal to give the search giant more engineering chops.
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- AllSeen cuts the ribbon on a bridge to other IoT worlds
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, June 30
- With a month to go, Microsoft issues new Windows 10 build with Edge browser brand
- Gartner lowers its IT spending forecast, but says activity remains high
- Microsoft could write off billions on Nokia deal as early as Wednesday
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?