- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
online sales - News, Features, and Slideshows
Online retail sales hit $12.6 billion in the 12 months to November 2012, according to the NAB Online Retail Sales Index.
Australian bricks and mortar retail chains may have their backs against the wall in the face of cheaper international online offerings, but their general lack of an online presence over the last decade is also to blame.
Panorama Synergy (ASX:PSY) has launched a beta version of the first product in its integrated online sales platform.
Global logistics player DHL has weighed into the GST in online overseas sales debate, warning the move to adjust the current $1000 GST-free threshold “unwise”.
Communications minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has called for a cultural change in the Australian retail sector on the government’s Online Retail Forum.
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Build a private Cloud but don’t forget the software, says EMC
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets