- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Cloud attacks are following enterprise workloads
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Online retail sales hit $12.6 billion in the 12 months to November 2012, according to the NAB Online Retail Sales Index.
Australian bricks and mortar retail chains may have their backs against the wall in the face of cheaper international online offerings, but their general lack of an online presence over the last decade is also to blame.
Panorama Synergy (ASX:PSY) has launched a beta version of the first product in its integrated online sales platform.
Global logistics player DHL has weighed into the GST in online overseas sales debate, warning the move to adjust the current $1000 GST-free threshold “unwise”.
Communications minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has called for a cultural change in the Australian retail sector on the government’s Online Retail Forum.
Meeting security-related compliance requirements is an increasingly complex job. Follow these best practices to easily manage compliance.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.