- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
online sales - News, Features, and Slideshows
Online retail sales hit $12.6 billion in the 12 months to November 2012, according to the NAB Online Retail Sales Index.
Australian bricks and mortar retail chains may have their backs against the wall in the face of cheaper international online offerings, but their general lack of an online presence over the last decade is also to blame.
Panorama Synergy (ASX:PSY) has launched a beta version of the first product in its integrated online sales platform.
Global logistics player DHL has weighed into the GST in online overseas sales debate, warning the move to adjust the current $1000 GST-free threshold “unwise”.
Communications minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has called for a cultural change in the Australian retail sector on the government’s Online Retail Forum.