Online retail sales hit $12.6 billion in the 12 months to November 2012, according to the NAB Online Retail Sales Index.
online sales - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian bricks and mortar retail chains may have their backs against the wall in the face of cheaper international online offerings, but their general lack of an online presence over the last decade is also to blame.
Panorama Synergy (ASX:PSY) has launched a beta version of the first product in its integrated online sales platform.
Global logistics player DHL has weighed into the GST in online overseas sales debate, warning the move to adjust the current $1000 GST-free threshold “unwise”.
Communications minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has called for a cultural change in the Australian retail sector on the government’s [[artnid:375074|Online Retail Forum|new]].
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.