- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- Free is good: No-cost Panda Software tops AV-Test's rankings of antivirus software
online retail - News, Features, and Slideshows
Online retail sales lagged slightly in the 12 months to June 2013, according to the NAB online retail sales index, recording the weakest growth rate in the history of the index.
Australian consumers are increasingly using tablets to carry out research for shopping purchases, according to research from Google Australia.
Like the rest of the Australian retail landscape, Melbourne-based Honda Motorcycles and Power Equipment is facing mounting pressure on its business from cheaper goods sourced from online overseas supplier. The solution? Take competitors on at their own game.
Despite signs that Australian businesses are making use of the online sales channel, retailers continue to lag behind other local industries.
Bricks and mortar retailer Gerry Harvey has confirmed he is to make the vast majority of the products offered at Harvey Norman stores online next month.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company