online retail - News, Features, and Slideshows
Online retail sales lagged slightly in the 12 months to June 2013, according to the NAB online retail sales index, recording the weakest growth rate in the history of the index.
Australian consumers are increasingly using tablets to carry out research for shopping purchases, according to research from Google Australia.
Like the rest of the Australian retail landscape, Melbourne-based Honda Motorcycles and Power Equipment is facing mounting pressure on its business from cheaper goods sourced from online overseas supplier. The solution? Take competitors on at their own game.
Despite signs that Australian businesses are making use of the online sales channel, retailers continue to lag behind other local industries.
Bricks and mortar retailer Gerry Harvey has confirmed he is to make the vast majority of the products offered at Harvey Norman stores online next month.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking