online retail - News, Features, and Slideshows
Online retail sales lagged slightly in the 12 months to June 2013, according to the NAB online retail sales index, recording the weakest growth rate in the history of the index.
Australian consumers are increasingly using tablets to carry out research for shopping purchases, according to research from Google Australia.
Like the rest of the Australian retail landscape, Melbourne-based Honda Motorcycles and Power Equipment is facing mounting pressure on its business from cheaper goods sourced from online overseas supplier. The solution? Take competitors on at their own game.
Despite signs that Australian businesses are making use of the online sales channel, retailers continue to lag behind other local industries.
Bricks and mortar retailer Gerry Harvey has confirmed he is to make the vast majority of the products offered at Harvey Norman stores online next month.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities