- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
omni - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about omni
Every university, college and school district in the world is entitled to a free 30-user Linux-based virtual desktop software license under a new initiative spearheaded by Omni, Userful and Novell.