- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
omni - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about omni
Every university, college and school district in the world is entitled to a free 30-user Linux-based virtual desktop software license under a new initiative spearheaded by Omni, Userful and Novell.