- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) will be rolling out a privacy management framework in May this year to help organisations develop or review their privacy program.
Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has launched a regulatory action policy to shed more light on how his office operates.
Nearly half of Australians surveyed by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) cited social media websites as the greatest risk to their privacy.
The draft Australian Privacy Principle (APP) guidelines have been released for public feedback by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
The Federal Government will invest $10 million in an eHealth initiative which will enable people to provide information on the health care they wish to receive at the end of their life.
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey