Attorney-General George Brandis has appointed Timothy Pilgrim to the role of Australian Information Commissioner and reappointed him as Australian Privacy Commissioner.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Scrutiny of a number of Internet of Things devices and services used by Australians reveal shortcomings when it comes to privacy protections.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner is seeking feedback on a draft guide to the interaction between so-called big data and Australian privacy law.
Timothy Pilgrim has been reappointed to the role of Australian Privacy Commissioner, ending the vacancy since his previous term expired in July.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has approached Woolworths for details of a reported privacy misstep by the supermarket chain.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is