- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
Office 365 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Microsoft announced a pair of major updates to PowerPoint 2016 on Friday that are aimed at making it easy for people to create spiffy presentations without going overboard.
Microsoft's latest version of its Office suite is here, and it has been getting rave reviews. Here's what you need to know about the new suite's capabilities.
Microsoft has rolled out a premium service called Azure ExpressRoute, which allows businesses to connect to Office 365 via a private, managed wide area network instead of the public Internet.
Macquairie University in Australia has told staff it will switch their email accounts from Google Apps to Microsoft's hosted Office 365 service after Google announced plans to host the data in the U.S.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout