- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
Office 365 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft stepped up efforts to expand the reach of its Yammer work social network -- and better compete with other workplace collaboration tools -- announcing Tuesday that any organisation with an Office 365 subscription will gain access to the service and have it automatically activated.
Microsoft really wants small businesses to pick up its Office 365 productivity suite, and the company unveiled a new offer Monday aimed at drawing them into its cloud.
Swiss designer Rinspeed has come up with a good looking concept car that's packed with technology for the business user. The Etos is based on a BMW i8 but has what might be described as a turbo tech package.
Microsoft delved even deeper into providing software for Android on Thursday with the launch of Microsoft Apps, a new application that gives users of Google's operating system a one-stop shop to find apps like Word, Cortana and Bing.
OneDrive for Business entered the next stage of its evolution as a product on Wednesday when Microsoft launched a series of updates that are aimed at improving its cloud storage and productivity service for businesses and other large organizations.
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps