- The week in security: iappANZ weighs privacy progress; Obama, industry fight government spying
- Regin is groundbreaking malware on par with Stuxnet, Symantec says
- NSA privacy director defends agency's surveillance
- Thwarting attackers with threat intelligence
- Segmenting for security: Five steps to protect your network
Office 365 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Migrating to Microsoft's Office 365 from an on-premises Office suite requires help, experts say, in order to navigate the vagaries of moving apps smoothly to the cloud, a task made more challenging if the transition is from alternatives such as GroupWise and Lotus SmartSuite.
Anyone hoping to gain Microsoft certification in Office 365 better know the ins and outs of provisioning, security, syncing, identities and troubleshooting for the cloud version of Microsoft's flagship productivity suite.
Dallas County Community Colleges District was using Novell's GroupWise suite of applications for email but little else, and at $200,000 per year, that just didn't make sense, especially since it was also buying access to Microsoft Office 365 – including Outlook - along with its enterprise campus agreement.
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) has recently migrated around 140,000 student accounts from Microsoft’s Live@edu to Office 365.
Sue Cribb has notched up 16 years in IT at child welfare organisation Barnardos Australia.
- Acano boosts Australian presence with four new partners
- Dimension Data launches managed Cloud platform for federal government
- VIDEO INTERVIEWS: ARN Insight Luncheon Series No 2
- Demand for smart devices to create channel competition: Cellnet
- Definable business-based outcomes to dictate IT spend: UXC Connect