- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
oDesk - News, Features, and Slideshows
Seek has overhauled its job search functionality as part of a broader development push at the Melbourne-based Web company.
Several Australian startup accelerators have partnered with oDesk to help startups find low-cost freelancers from around the world.
Freelancing website oDesk seeks to address a skills gap and save money for startups by connecting Australian businesses with freelancers from around the world, according to the company’s CEO, Gary Swart.
An Indian man has been charged with breaking into a company's Internet domain name registration account as part of a US$1 million extortion attempt.