- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
oDesk - News, Features, and Slideshows
Seek has overhauled its job search functionality as part of a broader development push at the Melbourne-based Web company.
Several Australian startup accelerators have partnered with oDesk to help startups find low-cost freelancers from around the world.
Freelancing website oDesk seeks to address a skills gap and save money for startups by connecting Australian businesses with freelancers from around the world, according to the company’s CEO, Gary Swart.
An Indian man has been charged with breaking into a company's Internet domain name registration account as part of a US$1 million extortion attempt.