- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Report: Attackers have their sights set on the cloud
- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
State privacy commissioners around Australia have backed the federal government’s Privacy Act changes, saying that the Act will encourage organisations to be transparent about their management of people’s information.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has released an updated privacy impact assessment (PIA) guide for public consultation following the Privacy Act changes which came into law today.
Fifteen out of 52 computer hard drives purchased by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) Australia were found to have highly sensitive personal data including bank account details, medical information and home addresses.
The final set of draft Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) have been released for public consultation by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OACI) has unveiled a guide designed to help mobile app developers embed better privacy practices into their products.
The abundance of legacy applications in the contact centre can trap a business into rigid, inefficient processes and introduce undue complexity. A unified, omni-channel desktop can transform customer experience without the cost and complexity of rip and replace. This whitepaper explains how companies can save time and money by taking advantage of existing resources in a new way.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development