After initially experimenting with hyperconverged infrastructure for a small project New Zealand’s Massey University is now deploying Nutanix equipment to handle its mission-critical student management system. The university says it is planning further deployment of the technology.
Nutanix - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hyperconverged infrastructure vendor Nutanix has appointed a new managing director to head up its local operations.
NYSE-listed real estate services CBRE is continuing to expand its virtual desktop infrastructure in the Asia-Pacific region. The Fortune 500 company has some 1500 end points in Asia and Australia and it is expecting this to increase to 6000 within 12 months.
The University of Canberra last year cut by 36 per cent its physical infrastructure footprint as it continues to progressively replace a conventional server and SAN setup with hyperconverged infrastructure.
Lenovo ANZ managing director Matt Codrington says the company is well placed to take advantage of growth in the hyperconverged infrastructure market, as it puts increasing emphasis on the data centre and scaling the server business it bought from IBM.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is