- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
NTT Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Japan's NTT Group is buying a majority stake in Germany's biggest provider of datacentre services, the latest sign of convergence in a competitive European market.
NTT Communications is giving the power of choice to network administrators, releasing an upgrade for its Enterprise Cloud platform that will allow for on-the-fly changes to bandwidth capacity and VPN connections.
Dataweave, Qubit Consulting, Oracle Australia and NTT Communications have been selected by the New South Wales government to deploy an identity management service, which will manage user accounts and passwords.
Over 80 per cent of 150 companies surveyed by IDC Australia were aware of the
Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) changes but 72 per cent of those said that they sought third party guidance on data management, according to a new whitepaper.
Using souped-up fiber, the Technical University of Denmark has set a new record for transmitting data over one channel: 43 terabits per second.
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Sensis-owned digital agency aims at data-driven marketing needs of SMBs