NTT Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Japan's NTT Group is buying a majority stake in Germany's biggest provider of datacentre services, the latest sign of convergence in a competitive European market.
NTT Communications is giving the power of choice to network administrators, releasing an upgrade for its Enterprise Cloud platform that will allow for on-the-fly changes to bandwidth capacity and VPN connections.
Dataweave, Qubit Consulting, Oracle Australia and NTT Communications have been selected by the New South Wales government to deploy an identity management service, which will manage user accounts and passwords.
Over 80 per cent of 150 companies surveyed by IDC Australia were aware of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) changes but 72 per cent of those said that they sought third party guidance on data management, according to a new whitepaper.
Using souped-up fiber, the Technical University of Denmark has set a new record for transmitting data over one channel: 43 terabits per second.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split