- Amazon tricks up CloudFront encryption with anti-spy feature
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
NTT Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dataweave, Qubit Consulting, Oracle Australia and NTT Communications have been selected by the New South Wales government to deploy an identity management service, which will manage user accounts and passwords.
Over 80 per cent of 150 companies surveyed by IDC Australia were aware of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) changes but 72 per cent of those said that they sought third party guidance on data management, according to a new whitepaper.
Using souped-up fiber, the Technical University of Denmark has set a new record for transmitting data over one channel: 43 terabits per second.
Instantly turning on carrier services, one of the big promises of software-based networks, is now a reality, according to NTT Communications.
If you don't mind being represented by a feline avatar, NTT Communications has a quirky video chatroom just for you.
- Distribution Central's Fusion Systems brings SimpliVity to Asia-Pacific
- Xero forms strategic partnership with Telstra at Xerocon 2014
- Is Big Data watching you at the watercooler?
- NBN FTTN pilot records download speeds of 96Mbps
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch