- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
NTT Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dataweave, Qubit Consulting, Oracle Australia and NTT Communications have been selected by the New South Wales government to deploy an identity management service, which will manage user accounts and passwords.
Over 80 per cent of 150 companies surveyed by IDC Australia were aware of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) changes but 72 per cent of those said that they sought third party guidance on data management, according to a new whitepaper.
Using souped-up fiber, the Technical University of Denmark has set a new record for transmitting data over one channel: 43 terabits per second.
Instantly turning on carrier services, one of the big promises of software-based networks, is now a reality, according to NTT Communications.
If you don't mind being represented by a feline avatar, NTT Communications has a quirky video chatroom just for you.
- Kaseya channel partners to benefit from NSW government move to Cloud
- Cystic fibrosis app takes out top prize at 2014 iAwards
- ISPs offer ways to combat online copyright infringement
- Sliced Tech joins CipherCloud to address changes to Privacy Act
- Datacore boosts software-defined storage push with new Sydney office