- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
If you don't mind being represented by a feline avatar, NTT Communications has a quirky video chatroom just for you.
Enterprise information management software vendor OpenText has begun offering cloud services from the NTT Communications data centre in Sydney.
Japanese NTT Communications has acquired Virtela Technology Services and a majority stake in RagingWire Data Centers as part of its worldwide data center and cloud push.
Yokahama Tyre Australia is moving to the cloud following a recent ICT upgrade, according to the company’s IT manager, Duance Hum.
NTT Communications, the IT arm of Japan's main telecommunications operator, is aggressively expanding its data center operations outside the country as part of a push to offer its cloud-hosting services worldwide.
Employees want to use their own mobile devices, which is often met with IT resistance. But there’s no need for conflict! Read this whitepaper—Give All the People What They Want (Safely)—to learn how you can give employees the freedom to BYOD, while still providing rock-solid enterprise security.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.