- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
The New South Wales government revealed a $2.8 million upgrade of the radio communications network used by the state’s emergency services.
An application to help government agencies manage contractors, a SaaS enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform, and an expense management system are three new cloud offerings available to NSW government agencies.
The New South Wales government has announced a competition for apps based on open public data.
The New South Wales government has launched a revamped open data repository.
NSW government agencies have been paying too much for telco services according to the results of an audit released today.
- IN PICTURES: Samsung Unpacked in Barcelona - Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Telstra to deploy Ericsson LTE-Broadcast capability on 4GX
- Bulletproof revenues up 46 per cent, AWS plays significant role
- 5 For 15: Brent Thurrell, BeyondTrust vice-president EMEA & APAC
- NEXTDC wins worldwide award for design excellence
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label