- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
The New South Wales government has announced a competition for apps based on open public data.
The New South Wales government has launched a revamped open data repository.
NSW government agencies have been paying too much for telco services according to the results of an audit released today.
The New South Wales government is seeking to catch up with technology to provide a better customer experience, according to the NSW minister of finance and services.
The state government has ramped up funding of Service NSW in its 2014-15 budget, thanks partly to the integration of the network of motor registries.