- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
The New South Wales government has launched a revamped open data repository.
NSW government agencies have been paying too much for telco services according to the results of an audit released today.
The New South Wales government is seeking to catch up with technology to provide a better customer experience, according to the NSW minister of finance and services.
The state government has ramped up funding of Service NSW in its 2014-15 budget, thanks partly to the integration of the network of motor registries.
The New South Wales legislature will ditch Lotus Notes state budget papers released today reveal. The 2014-15 state budget sets aside $1.8 million over the next year to begin to replace the parliament’s “Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure achieving efficiency and productivity gains”.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites