- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish fiasco
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
Consultation on developing a whole-of-government innovation strategy for NSW will begin early next year, the state's innovation minister revealed today.
The final update to the current New South Wales government ICT strategy, which was original launched in 2012, includes a focus on breaking down data silos between state agencies and boosting the use of data to drive evidence-based policy.
An audit of NSW's law and order and emergency services agencies has recommended that lessons from state's 'LifeLink' project be taken on board by the Department of Justice.
Sydney Trains and NSW Trains are currently not able to access all the information they require from the Opal electronic ticketing system, according to a report released today by the NSW Auditor-General.
More developers will be able to get their hands on real-time public transport data under an initiative announced today by the NSW government.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience