- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
The NSW government is intending to introduce by the end of the year a new payments platform for Service NSW that will include support for PayPal as well as Apple Pay when it becomes available in Australia.
The Liberal government in New South Wales has pledged more investment in eHealth if re-elected on Satuday.
A transition from plastic to digital licensing will take place over the next four years in NSW if the Coalition government is re-elected.
The New South Wales government revealed a $2.8 million upgrade of the radio communications network used by the state’s emergency services.
An application to help government agencies manage contractors, a SaaS enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform, and an expense management system are three new cloud offerings available to NSW government agencies.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke