nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
New South Wales today unveiled its new single customer account for accessing state government services.
Consultation on developing a whole-of-government innovation strategy for NSW will begin early next year, the state's innovation minister revealed today.
The final update to the current New South Wales government ICT strategy, which was original launched in 2012, includes a focus on breaking down data silos between state agencies and boosting the use of data to drive evidence-based policy.
An audit of NSW's law and order and emergency services agencies has recommended that lessons from state's 'LifeLink' project be taken on board by the Department of Justice.
Sydney Trains and NSW Trains are currently not able to access all the information they require from the Opal electronic ticketing system, according to a report released today by the NSW Auditor-General.
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror
- World's largest solar plant goes live; will provide power for 1.1M people
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?