- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
Optus has restored services in NSW after customers had difficulty making calls on their landlines and mobile phones.
Forty regional NSW councils, led by Queanbeyan City Council, have extended their contracts with VMware as part of a multi-council deal.
The NSW government expects to save $20 million a year through outsourcing a range of IT services to Unisys and Infosys.
The first budget of the new Victorian Labor government sets aside $15 million for the development of 'Service Victoria'.
The NSW government is intending to introduce by the end of the year a new payments platform for Service NSW that will include support for PayPal as well as Apple Pay when it becomes available in Australia.
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business
- Oracle: How partners can make the most out of Cloud ERP services
- “Autotask is vital to our success,” says Dynamic Business Technologies
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- Judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels