- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- Amazon tricks up CloudFront encryption with anti-spy feature
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
The New South Wales government has launched a revamped open data repository.
NSW government agencies have been paying too much for telco services according to the results of an audit released today.
The New South Wales government is seeking to catch up with technology to provide a better customer experience, according to the NSW minister of finance and services.
The state government has ramped up funding of Service NSW in its 2014-15 budget, thanks partly to the integration of the network of motor registries.
The New South Wales legislature will ditch Lotus Notes state budget papers released today reveal. The 2014-15 state budget sets aside $1.8 million over the next year to begin to replace the parliament’s “Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure achieving efficiency and productivity gains”.