- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
The New South Wales government has launched a revamped open data repository.
NSW government agencies have been paying too much for telco services according to the results of an audit released today.
The New South Wales government is seeking to catch up with technology to provide a better customer experience, according to the NSW minister of finance and services.
The state government has ramped up funding of Service NSW in its 2014-15 budget, thanks partly to the integration of the network of motor registries.
The New South Wales legislature will ditch Lotus Notes state budget papers released today reveal. The 2014-15 state budget sets aside $1.8 million over the next year to begin to replace the parliament’s “Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure achieving efficiency and productivity gains”.