The New South Wales government has awarded prizes to local startups in five different categories.
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
Service NSW will add support for Google’s Android Pay mobile wallet to its digital stores, website and app “in the coming months”, the state government has announced.
Individuals, start-up organisations and companies are being called on to enter the The Learner Log Book Innovation Challenge.
The New South Wales budget includes new funding to increase the number of government agency transactions that are offered through Service NSW. The budget, handed down today, includes $31.8 million in 2016-17 for building digital capability and the transition of agency transactions to the ‘one-stop shop’ for government services.
The New South Wales budget includes $17 million over four years to fund the state government’s Data Analytics Centre.
CSC has won a contract valued at up to $113 million to carry out an overhaul of Transport for NSW’s (TfNSW) networks.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is