- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
nsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
nsw in pictures
Optus has restored services in NSW after customers had difficulty making calls on their landlines and mobile phones.
Forty regional NSW councils, led by Queanbeyan City Council, have extended their contracts with VMware as part of a multi-council deal.
The NSW government expects to save $20 million a year through outsourcing a range of IT services to Unisys and Infosys.
The first budget of the new Victorian Labor government sets aside $15 million for the development of 'Service Victoria'.
The NSW government is intending to introduce by the end of the year a new payments platform for Service NSW that will include support for PayPal as well as Apple Pay when it becomes available in Australia.