- Developments in call monitoring technology surge
- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
NSW Rural Fire Service - News, Features, and Slideshows
A video conferencing deployment by the New South Wales Rural Fire Service (NSW RFS) in June 2014 has saved it thousands of dollars in transport allowances/accommodation as it no longer needs to send staff to headquarters in Lidcombe, Sydney for training.
As 627 bushfires raged across NSW for two terrifying weeks in October last year, the NSW Rural Fire Service's website was accessed by 5.7 million people seeking real time information.
New South Wales Rural Fire Service is halfway through a virtual storage implementation at its two data centres in Sydney which will improve real-time data access when staff are mobilising to fight bushfires.
Replacing an aging projector setup with a digital video wall made up of 100 NEC LCD screens has already proven its worth for the NSW Rural Fire Service (RFS) after it was used in the recent Blue Mountains fires.