- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
NSW ICT entreprenuer of the year - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about NSW ICT entreprenuer of the year
A Sydney-based technology startup which was born out of the dot com bust of the early 2000s took out the Pearcey Foundation's NSW ICT Entrepreneur of the Year award this week.