- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
NSW ICT entreprenuer of the year - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about NSW ICT entreprenuer of the year
A Sydney-based technology startup which was born out of the dot com bust of the early 2000s took out the Pearcey Foundation's NSW ICT Entrepreneur of the Year award this week.