- Data retention acceptable as long as security, access managed: survey
- New tools ease iPhone data rescue but cloud-data recoveries rising
- Security concerns driving interest in IT governance, COBIT framework: ISACA
- Network operators must get proactive on DDoS to protect cloud: Arbor Networks
- The week in security: Apple defends iOS 8 privacy as experts warn on Android browser
NSW ICT entreprenuer of the year - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about NSW ICT entreprenuer of the year
A Sydney-based technology startup which was born out of the dot com bust of the early 2000s took out the Pearcey Foundation's NSW ICT Entrepreneur of the Year award this week.