NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW Government in pictures
The NSW government is calling on the private sector to suggest new ways to reuse or reinterpret data held by its agencies under a newly established crowdsourcing initiative.
Dataweave, Qubit Consulting, Oracle Australia and NTT Communications have been selected by the New South Wales government to deploy an identity management service, which will manage user accounts and passwords.
New South Wales Minister for Finance and Services, Dominic Perrottet, officially launched the second stage of Metronode’s Silverwater data centre today.
The NSW government will fast-track the release of de-identified open data under a new ‘crowdsourcing’ initiative where it is seeking ideas from the community about how to improve service delivery across the state.
The New South Wales government has invited community input on the 2014-15 implementation update of its ICT strategy.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland