- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW Government in pictures
Fujitsu will provide a cloud email service for 27,000 mailboxes across the New South Wales government.
NSW government agencies have been paying too much for telco services according to the results of an audit released today.
The NSW government is asking startups to bid for short-term contracts worth up to $250,000 in a reform of ICT procurement policy.
The state government has ramped up funding of Service NSW in its 2014-15 budget, thanks partly to the integration of the network of motor registries.
The New South Wales legislature will ditch Lotus Notes state budget papers released today reveal. The 2014-15 state budget sets aside $1.8 million over the next year to begin to replace the parliament’s “Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure achieving efficiency and productivity gains”.
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football Clubs with FanPlay partnership
- More than 6000 Australians hit by Koler 'police' mobile ransomware
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold secures sole distribution rights for Barracuda Networks
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people