NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW Government in pictures
NSW Privacy Commissioner Doctor Elizabeth Coombs has expressed concern over the phase out of the state's paper public transport tickets for pensioners.
The NSW government will establish a whole-of-government data analytics centre (DAC) to share data about issues in the state.
An independent taskforce has been set up by the New South Wales government to look at the future of ridesharing apps, taxis and hire cars in the state.
NSW Information Commissioner Elizabeth Tydd has unveiled a case management and reporting system for agencies that need to comply with the state government’s Information (Public Access) Act 2009.
New South Wales Labor leader Luke Foley will introduce a private member’s bill later this year to regulate Uber-style ridesharing services in the state.
- Microsoft APC 2015: How can Windows 10 be profitable for partners?
- Outsourced datacentre market grows on the back of the Cloud
- Microsoft pledges $US500k to Australian non-profits
- Microsoft APC 2015: Women in IT Panel - Quotas, meritocracy and the diversity dividend
- NEC facial recognition helps NT police fight crime
- NT cops use facial recognition to fight crime
- Verizon to introduce SDN security feature later this month
- LTE is making a full-court press for the Internet of Things
- Indian woman allegedly raped by Uber driver withdraws suit
- Mozilla updates its Thimble online code editor to help teach Web programming
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy