- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW Government in pictures
NSW Privacy Commissioner Doctor Elizabeth Coombs has expressed concern over the phase out of the state's paper public transport tickets for pensioners.
The NSW government will establish a whole-of-government data analytics centre (DAC) to share data about issues in the state.
An independent taskforce has been set up by the New South Wales government to look at the future of ridesharing apps, taxis and hire cars in the state.
NSW Information Commissioner Elizabeth Tydd has unveiled a case management and reporting system for agencies that need to comply with the state government’s Information (Public Access) Act 2009.
New South Wales Labor leader Luke Foley will introduce a private member’s bill later this year to regulate Uber-style ridesharing services in the state.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager