- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW Government in pictures
GoGet and other car sharing companies could soon get a major new customer: the New South Wales government.
The NSW government is calling on the private sector to suggest new ways to reuse or reinterpret data held by its agencies under a newly established crowdsourcing initiative.
Dataweave, Qubit Consulting, Oracle Australia and NTT Communications have been selected by the New South Wales government to deploy an identity management service, which will manage user accounts and passwords.
New South Wales Minister for Finance and Services, Dominic Perrottet, officially launched the second stage of Metronode’s Silverwater data centre today.
The NSW government will fast-track the release of de-identified open data under a new ‘crowdsourcing’ initiative where it is seeking ideas from the community about how to improve service delivery across the state.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers