- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Twitter reverses policy that would allow blocked persons to follow user
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- NBN to improve telco competition: Bill Morrow
NSW Government in pictures
Nextgen Group subsidiary, Metronode, officially opened its new Tier III data centre in Unanderra, Wollongong this month. The facility is one of two data centres used by the NSW government as part of its Data Centre Reform Strategy. Metronode’s other facility is located at Silverwater, West Sydney.
The New South Wales government is seeking five IT professionals for its ICT advisory panel.
The New South Wales government has announced legislation which could see online marketplaces hit with fines of $5500 if they refuse to remove scalped tickets which are sold for inflated prices.
Online marketplaces eBay and viagogo have argued against proposed regulation by the New South Wales government which would regulate ticket onselling, saying that it could drive consumers to the black market.
Nextgen Group subsidiary, Metronode, officially opened its new data centre in Silverwater, West Sydney this month. The facility will be used by the NSW government as part of its Data Centre Reform Strategy.
Following the Big Data explosion, organizations are left grappling with how best to retain, access, discover and ultimately delete content in compliance with evolving regulations. Legal teams are now tasked with making accommodations for Big Data in the already expensive eDiscovery process. All this data can be a huge asset, but without a modern management strategy, it can also be a huge liability. This white paper demonstrates why an holistic approach to information management means big benefits in cost reduction and risk management for legal and compliance teams.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings