NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW Government in pictures
NSW Privacy Commissioner Doctor Elizabeth Coombs has called for amendments to be made to the Privacy and Personal Information Protection (PIPP) Act from 1998 to bring it in line with 21st Century privacy concerns.
The first budget of the new Victorian Labor government sets aside $15 million for the development of 'Service Victoria'.
A transition from plastic to digital licensing will take place over the next four years in NSW if the Coalition government is re-elected.
An application to help government agencies manage contractors, a SaaS enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform, and an expense management system are three new cloud offerings available to NSW government agencies.
The NSW government has established a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Infosys and Unisys to progress detailed discussions for both companies to provide shared ICT services to agencies.
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door