- Palo Alto CEO: Beware the Internet of Things – and watch your car
- Researchers play cat and mouse with Google's anti-phishing Chrome extension
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, May 4
- US reviews use of cellphone spying technology
- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW Government in pictures
A transition from plastic to digital licensing will take place over the next four years in NSW if the Coalition government is re-elected.
An application to help government agencies manage contractors, a SaaS enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform, and an expense management system are three new cloud offerings available to NSW government agencies.
The NSW government has established a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Infosys and Unisys to progress detailed discussions for both companies to provide shared ICT services to agencies.
More than 1000 small and medium enterprises (SMEs) have registered for the ICT Services Scheme in New South Wales, the NSW government has revealed.
GoGet and other car sharing companies could soon get a major new customer: the New South Wales government.
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups