- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW Government in pictures
The NSW government is calling on the private sector to suggest new ways to reuse or reinterpret data held by its agencies under a newly established crowdsourcing initiative.
Dataweave, Qubit Consulting, Oracle Australia and NTT Communications have been selected by the New South Wales government to deploy an identity management service, which will manage user accounts and passwords.
New South Wales Minister for Finance and Services, Dominic Perrottet, officially launched the second stage of Metronode’s Silverwater data centre today.
The NSW government will fast-track the release of de-identified open data under a new ‘crowdsourcing’ initiative where it is seeking ideas from the community about how to improve service delivery across the state.
The New South Wales government has invited community input on the 2014-15 implementation update of its ICT strategy.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report