New South Wales Minister for Finance and Services, Dominic Perrottet, officially launched the second stage of Metronode’s Silverwater data centre today.
NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW Government in pictures
Nextgen Group subsidiary, Metronode, officially opened its new Tier III data centre in Unanderra, Wollongong this month. The facility is one of two data centres used by the NSW government as part of its Data Centre Reform Strategy. Metronode’s other facility is located at Silverwater, West Sydney.
Nextgen Group subsidiary, Metronode, officially opened its new data centre in Silverwater, West Sydney this month. The facility will be used by the NSW government as part of its Data Centre Reform Strategy.
The New South Wales budget includes new funding to increase the number of government agency transactions that are offered through Service NSW. The budget, handed down today, includes $31.8 million in 2016-17 for building digital capability and the transition of agency transactions to the ‘one-stop shop’ for government services.
The New South Wales budget includes $17 million over four years to fund the state government’s Data Analytics Centre.
Commuters using New South Wales’ public transport system will be able to pay for journeys by tapping on and off with credit and debit cards, the state government announced today.
New South Wales today unveiled its new single customer account for accessing state government services.
Infosys will be providing finance, accounting and human resources services to over 6000 NSW government employees from its office in Parramatta, West Sydney over the next six years.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE