- Over half of privacy policies inadequate, OAIC finds as consumers' privacy ignorance persists
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Enterprise-grade authentication needed to secure exploding public Wi-Fi services
- Tencent, Qihoo antimalware firms are accused of cheating, stripped of rankings in antivirus tests
NSW Budget - News, Features, and Slideshows
The New South Wales government’s 2014-15 Budget IT spending will help the state prepare for a digital future, according to the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
The New South Wales Department of Police and Justice have been allocated $81.9 million over the next four years for videoconferencing and ICT upgrades in the NSW 2014-15 Budget.