A $25 million Jobs of Tomorrow scholarship fund will be established to provide 25,000 scholarships of $1000 for students taking qualifications in technology-based industries in NSW.
NSW Budget - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW police force has been allocated $100 million over four years in the NSW Budget 2015-16 to rollout technology including fingerprint scanners and body worn video cameras.
The NSW Budget 2015-16 will allocate $362 million to Service NSW for the roll-out of 27 more service centres and technology enhancements to the Service NSW electronic payment platform.
The New South Wales government’s 2014-15 Budget IT spending will help the state prepare for a digital future, according to the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
The New South Wales Department of Police and Justice have been allocated $81.9 million over the next four years for videoconferencing and ICT upgrades in the NSW 2014-15 Budget.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.