A $25 million Jobs of Tomorrow scholarship fund will be established to provide 25,000 scholarships of $1000 for students taking qualifications in technology-based industries in NSW.
NSW Budget - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW police force has been allocated $100 million over four years in the NSW Budget 2015-16 to rollout technology including fingerprint scanners and body worn video cameras.
The NSW Budget 2015-16 will allocate $362 million to Service NSW for the roll-out of 27 more service centres and technology enhancements to the Service NSW electronic payment platform.
The New South Wales government’s 2014-15 Budget IT spending will help the state prepare for a digital future, according to the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
The New South Wales Department of Police and Justice have been allocated $81.9 million over the next four years for videoconferencing and ICT upgrades in the NSW 2014-15 Budget.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.