- CryptoLocker's UK victims escape malware's clutches with backups
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Symantec courting Australian security talent as Sydney facility opened
- The week in security: Healthcare breach prompts govt security response
- Cleveland Indians turn to SIEM in malware, botnet battle
NPD Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple today added a new entry-level iMac to its line, pricing it 15% lower than the previous cheapest model but dramatically scaling back the all-in-one's performance/
Microsoft picked the wrong screen size for its new Surface Pro 3 if it really plans to push the hybrid device as a replacement for premium-priced notebooks, a retail analyst said.
The HTC One was one of the best-reviewed smartphones of 2013, garnering numerous accolades and winning a number of awards, including the MWC Smartphone of the Year. But it didn't really do much to raise the sinking trajectory of its manufacturer – who's now teetering on the brink of irrelevance.
The Apple Mac, celebrating its 30th birthday Friday, January 24, is an anomaly wrapped in a paradox: the most successful personal computer ever with single-digit market share, from the company reinventing itself as the "post PC" leader, is likely to keep growing in the enterprise, even though Apple's whole approach is consumer focused.
Apple's iPhone was used by 42% of all U.S. smartphone owners in the fourth quarter of 2013, up from 35% a year earlier, according to an NPD Group survey.
Chromebooks had a very good year, according to retailer Amazon.com and industry analysts. And that's bad news for Microsoft.
- Melbourne IT profit takes a tumble
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Resilience that saved QF32 will help IT companies survive, says Richard de Crespigny
- SME business sentiment falls
- CA Expo '14: New MD heralds "application economy" (+90 photos)
- JUNIPER PARTNER SUMMIT 2014: Optus, SNAP named top Juniper A/NZ partners (+5 photos)
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- AMI appoints Lee Tonitto as new CEO
- Cloudwords CMO: Marketing is returning to the human element
- Amazon to acquire video game streaming site Twitch for US$970 million
- Automation and data management technologies top marketing tech list