The Northern Territory government will fund the rollout of body-worn video cameras for NT police and the second phase of a trial of facial recognition technology.
northern territory - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Northern Territory government has earmarked $185.9 million over five years for its ambitious overhaul of health ICT, the Core Clinical Systems Renewal Program (CCSRP).
The Northern Territory government's budget for 2015-16, handed down today, includes funding for a number of IT initiatives. Among them is funding a second data centre facility for government.
The Northern Territory government has signed a $55 million, three-year contract with NEC to support 20,000 users across the territory.
iiNet’s network partner ,NextGen Networks, has repaired a fibre break which affected approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin yesterday.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?