The Northern Territory government will fund the rollout of body-worn video cameras for NT police and the second phase of a trial of facial recognition technology.
northern territory - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Northern Territory government has earmarked $185.9 million over five years for its ambitious overhaul of health ICT, the Core Clinical Systems Renewal Program (CCSRP).
The Northern Territory government's budget for 2015-16, handed down today, includes funding for a number of IT initiatives. Among them is funding a second data centre facility for government.
The Northern Territory government has signed a $55 million, three-year contract with NEC to support 20,000 users across the territory.
iiNet’s network partner ,NextGen Networks, has repaired a fibre break which affected approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin yesterday.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!