- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
northern territory - News, Features, and Slideshows
In a bid to cut queue times, the Northern Territory (NT) government has begun a trial of a QuickPay online Motor Vehicle Registry (MVR) station in Parap, Darwin.
In a bid to attract more international tourists to the Northern Territory (NT) the territory’s department of Tourism is turning to social media channels.
Free Wi-Fi access points will be available for commuters at bus interchanges in Darwin and the suburbs of Palmerston and Casuarina in the Northern Territory under a program to begin in mid-February.
Outback Stores has selected Territory Technology Solutions (TTS) for a three-year tender to provide IT infrastructure, services and support across its 27 sites.
Non-profit organisation, One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) Australia, continues to roll out budget laptops to primary school children in the Northern Territory with 200 devices being delivered to the remote town of Yirrkala.