northern territory - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet’s network partner ,NextGen Networks, has repaired a fibre break which affected approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin yesterday.
Approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin won’t be able to access the Internet due to an unplanned outage, the ISP has reported.
In a bid to cut queue times, the Northern Territory (NT) government has begun a trial of a QuickPay online Motor Vehicle Registry (MVR) station in Parap, Darwin.
In a bid to attract more international tourists to the Northern Territory (NT) the territory’s department of Tourism is turning to social media channels.
Free Wi-Fi access points will be available for commuters at bus interchanges in Darwin and the suburbs of Palmerston and Casuarina in the Northern Territory under a program to begin in mid-February.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential