- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
northern territory - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Northern Territory government's budget for 2015-16, handed down today, includes funding for a number of IT initiatives. Among them is funding a second data centre facility for government.
The Northern Territory government has signed a $55 million, three-year contract with NEC to support 20,000 users across the territory.
iiNet’s network partner ,NextGen Networks, has repaired a fibre break which affected approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin yesterday.
Approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin won’t be able to access the Internet due to an unplanned outage, the ISP has reported.
In a bid to cut queue times, the Northern Territory (NT) government has begun a trial of a QuickPay online Motor Vehicle Registry (MVR) station in Parap, Darwin.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation