northern territory - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Northern Territory government's budget for 2015-16, handed down today, includes funding for a number of IT initiatives. Among them is funding a second data centre facility for government.
The Northern Territory government has signed a $55 million, three-year contract with NEC to support 20,000 users across the territory.
iiNet’s network partner ,NextGen Networks, has repaired a fibre break which affected approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin yesterday.
Approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin won’t be able to access the Internet due to an unplanned outage, the ISP has reported.
In a bid to cut queue times, the Northern Territory (NT) government has begun a trial of a QuickPay online Motor Vehicle Registry (MVR) station in Parap, Darwin.
- Outsourced datacentre market grows on the back of the Cloud
- Microsoft pledges $US500k to Australian non-profits
- Microsoft APC 2015: Women in IT Panel - Quotas, meritocracy and the diversity dividend
- NEC facial recognition helps NT police fight crime
- Tech companies perform strongly in BRW’s best places to work
- NT cops use facial recognition to fight crime
- Verizon to introduce SDN security feature later this month
- LTE is making a full-court press for the Internet of Things
- Indian woman allegedly raped by Uber driver withdraws suit
- Mozilla updates its Thimble online code editor to help teach Web programming
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation