- 'PGP' encryption has had stay-powering but does it meet today's enterprise demands?
- DWP blocked 28,500 non-UK attempts to access Universal Credit in three months
- Business networks buckle as workforces gobble more data and adopt new working patterns
- BitTorrent develops secure, decentralized chat program using public-key crypto
- Secure Cloud Gateway: Using the Internet to Fight Cyber-Attacks
- Drupal 8 to take open source CMS 'to the next level'
- Apple signals end to OS X Snow Leopard support
- The A-Z of Programming Languages: C#
- Telstra defends state of its copper network
- Review: Apple's 15-in. MacBook Pro delivers on speed, battery life
Brocade has named former Xsigo Systems CEO Lloyd Carney as its new top executive effective immediately.
Bethsalem Care suffered years of poor WiFi and IP telecommunications before learning that faulty configuration was to blame.
With the recent acquisition of Nortel’s optical networking and carrier Ethernet assets under its belt, Ciena has set its sights on the National Broadband Network (NBN) as a launch pad for its Australian and New Zealand operations.
The Western Australian Department of Child Protection (DCP) and the Department for Communities (DFC) are planning to upgrade and replace their existing telephone systems in a bid to move closer to a fully unified communications environment.
Analysts are mixed on whether Nortel, the disintegrating telecom titan, will survive in some form or die off, becoming a distant memory of a bygone era and century.
With Nokia Siemens bidding on Nortel's wireless business and Avaya rumored to be grabbing up its enterprise gear, it is all but inevitable that the rest of company will be broken up and sold off in pieces, which raises questions. Here are some of them and the answers.
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Wall Street Beat: Economic growth, software news and BlackBerry deal boost tech stocks
- The PC's hope hinges on tablets, but it's 2014 or bust
- NSA defends foreign surveillance after new reports of targets
- In 2014, more retailers might know how you shop
- DOJ releases Megaupload discussions about mass infringement
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate