- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
Brocade has named former Xsigo Systems CEO Lloyd Carney as its new top executive effective immediately.
Bethsalem Care suffered years of poor WiFi and IP telecommunications before learning that faulty configuration was to blame.
With the recent acquisition of Nortel’s optical networking and carrier Ethernet assets under its belt, Ciena has set its sights on the National Broadband Network (NBN) as a launch pad for its Australian and New Zealand operations.
The Western Australian Department of Child Protection (DCP) and the Department for Communities (DFC) are planning to upgrade and replace their existing telephone systems in a bid to move closer to a fully unified communications environment.
Analysts are mixed on whether Nortel, the disintegrating telecom titan, will survive in some form or die off, becoming a distant memory of a bygone era and century.
With Nokia Siemens bidding on Nortel's wireless business and Avaya rumored to be grabbing up its enterprise gear, it is all but inevitable that the rest of company will be broken up and sold off in pieces, which raises questions. Here are some of them and the answers.
Large organisations can no longer rely on preventive security systems, point security tools, manual processes, and hardened configurations to protect them from targeted attacks and advanced malware. Henceforth, security management must be based upon continuous monitoring and data analysis for up‐to-the‐minute situational awareness and rapid data-driven security decisions. This means that large organisations have entered the era of big data security analytics. Learn more.
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia