- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
None - News, Features, and Slideshows
A Massachusetts police department paid $500 to free up town files that had been encrypted by CryptoLocker, the ransomware that locks down hard drives until the owners pay up.
Microsoft has seeded Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs with an as-yet-optional update that will pitch the free Windows 10 upgrade to customers.
Not every organization has moved its IT operations to the cloud, nor should we expect that to be the case. There are legitimate reasons to adhere to the on-premises IT approach, not the least of which is the fact that it assures that your IT infrastructure and all the data in it is under your control.
For all the emphasis on tools and gizmos, IT is still very much about the people who develop and use said tools and gizmos. Collaboration, mutual respect, passion for the work -- all this and more are essential to a beneficial outcome, whether your IT group is shipping code, swatting bugs, working with business users, or securing company systems.
Federal IT projects have hit the critical care list all too often and now watchdogs at the Government Accountability Office have moved those undertakings to its High Risk List which means Congress and the executive branch should take an extra special look at the situation.
From the social network in business to the 'success' of the Chromebook to the launch of iTV, the pundits got it wrong, wrong, wrong
Apple yesterday gave its strongest signal yet that it will continue to support OS X Snow Leopard with patches for the foreseeable future rather than retire the still-active operating system.
CEOs have long used executive coaches to take their leadership to the next level. Now IT pros are following suit.
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- The software-defined datacentre is best in moving to the Cloud, says VMware’s Minhazuddin
- Fujitsu delves into the IoT space with new end-to-end solution for A/NZ
- Fujitsu launches dedicated security practice in A/NZ
- Dicker Data just misses breaking $1 billion mark in revenue for FY2014
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Brand refresh helps TravelEdge clarify growth strategy
- Optus: Digital is not a technology, it's a way of working