- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
None - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cisco says small cell technology is primed for explosive growth as it plans to connect 3G and LTE cellular networks to Wi-Fi access points that are already widely deployed in many enterprise facilities.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has launched a Web portal aimed at assisting software developers in vetting their code for weaknesses hackers can exploit. The DHS calls this portal the Software Assurance Marketplace, or SWAMP for short. It's not a ‘marketplace' in the sense that money is changing hands for products and services, but rather more a place to share tools, techniques and information.
NASA's $17.5 billion proposed fiscal 2015 budget would maintain the U.S. space agency's plan to send humans to Mars by 2030, to study near-Earth asteroids and to send astronauts to the International Space Station.
Mozilla and China-based chip maker Spreadtrum Sunday unveiled a chipset designed for $25 smartphones running the open source Firefox operating system.
Windows' share of the smartphone market fell slightly in the December quarter as the biggest manufacturer supporting Microsoft's OS, Nokia, posted less-than-stellar sales numbers, IDC said today.
From the social network in business to the 'success' of the Chromebook to the launch of iTV, the pundits got it wrong, wrong, wrong
Apple yesterday gave its strongest signal yet that it will continue to support OS X Snow Leopard with patches for the foreseeable future rather than retire the still-active operating system.
CEOs have long used executive coaches to take their leadership to the next level. Now IT pros are following suit.
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Mozilla knocks off 'interim' label, names Chris Beard CEO
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Stanford researchers show off blueprint for self-healing lithium battery
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing