- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- Hacking Team surveillance malware masquerades as legitimate bookmark manager
nokia n9 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nokia's N9 smartphone -- the first to run the company's MeeGo operating system -- is now available through Telstra after the telco detailed pricing and plans on its Web site.
Nokia has revealed that its N9 smartphone will be available on Optus, Telstra and Vodafone, as well as from a range of retailers including Dick Smith, JB Hi-Fi and Harvey Norman.
Nokia has finally got around to releasing a handset capable of competing with the iPhone and Android juggernaut with the announcement of the MeeGo-powered N9 touch screen smartphone set to be available early Q3.
Nokia has launched its N9 smartphone in Australia, the first and likely the last Nokia phone to run the MeeGo operating system. Although the Nokia N9 is slick and easy to use, the timing of its launch sets it up to compete directly with the Apple iPhone 4S.