- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
nokia n9 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nokia's N9 smartphone -- the first to run the company's MeeGo operating system -- is now available through Telstra after the telco detailed pricing and plans on its Web site.
Nokia has revealed that its N9 smartphone will be available on Optus, Telstra and Vodafone, as well as from a range of retailers including Dick Smith, JB Hi-Fi and Harvey Norman.
Nokia has finally got around to releasing a handset capable of competing with the iPhone and Android juggernaut with the announcement of the MeeGo-powered N9 touch screen smartphone set to be available early Q3.
Nokia has launched its N9 smartphone in Australia, the first and likely the last Nokia phone to run the MeeGo operating system. Although the Nokia N9 is slick and easy to use, the timing of its launch sets it up to compete directly with the Apple iPhone 4S.
- Meet Woodside's newest employee: IBM's Watson
- NSW Government improves destructive storm response with Internet of Things
- Manchester United and Epson extend global sponsorship agreement
- Federal Government opens Canberra datacentre
- 70 years of leadership on show as EDGE 2015 confirms stellar keynote line-up
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs