- Netflix open-sources security incident management tool
- Sally Beauty investigates possible second card breach
- Putting security at board level helps Bendigo Adelaide Bank smooth its risk-management overhaul
- Rombertik malware destroys computers if detected
- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
Nike - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google is set to release an SDK aimed at making fitness-based apps more effective by pulling in data from multiple devices.
Wearable computers "took a huge step forward" in 2013 and shipments of smartwatches and related devices will grow by 78 per cent a year until 2018, according to IDC said.
Nike is debuting a new cleat in the upcoming Super Bowl, and for the first time, the footwear was designed on a 3D printer.
Apple earlier today launched its annual Black Friday sale, but rather than directly discount hardware -- as it's done for years -- it offered gift cards of up to $150 with a purchase.
Apple's "iWatch" will come with OLED displays in two sizes, for men and women, according to an analyst who specializes in the Asian display market. So far, there's no indication that the colors will be blue or pink.
If your organsation is looking into 3D printing, IT can't afford to sit on the sidelines until it starts to look real.
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Australia’s router market hits a downturn: IDC Australia
- Equinix to supply private managed connections to Microsoft Office 365
- Inabox signs on new customers, valued at about $4.25m