- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
nielsen - News, Features, and Slideshows
Showing all viewers the same commercial six minutes into, say, an episode of "Modern Family" might soon be over. If you're watching it online.
Shoppers around the world are becoming a bit more adventurous and a lot more focused on buying what they're hunting for online, according to a new study.
An assortment of video ads will soon start appearing in Facebook users' feeds as the company grasps at a larger slice of the lucrative TV advertising market.
Holiday e-commerce is expected to jump 14% to 17% this year compared to 2012, and increasing numbers of shoppers are doing their shopping from mobile devices.
How many eyes see a tweet about television? Nielsen wants to find out, and let marketers know so they can make more informed advertising decisions on Twitter.