- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- Amazon tricks up CloudFront encryption with anti-spy feature
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
nielsen - News, Features, and Slideshows
An assortment of video ads will soon start appearing in Facebook users' feeds as the company grasps at a larger slice of the lucrative TV advertising market.
Holiday e-commerce is expected to jump 14% to 17% this year compared to 2012, and increasing numbers of shoppers are doing their shopping from mobile devices.
How many eyes see a tweet about television? Nielsen wants to find out, and let marketers know so they can make more informed advertising decisions on Twitter.
When iOS 7 becomes available today it will be an unprecedented challenge for enterprise IT groups: hundreds, or thousands, of iPhone and iPad users will be ready and oh-so-willing to download over the air the expected 130MB file at once.
Three new Android-based Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablets will go on sale in the U.S. on July 7, with the 7-in. model starting at $199.