- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
nielsen - News, Features, and Slideshows
Shoppers around the world are becoming a bit more adventurous and a lot more focused on buying what they're hunting for online, according to a new study.
An assortment of video ads will soon start appearing in Facebook users' feeds as the company grasps at a larger slice of the lucrative TV advertising market.
Holiday e-commerce is expected to jump 14% to 17% this year compared to 2012, and increasing numbers of shoppers are doing their shopping from mobile devices.
How many eyes see a tweet about television? Nielsen wants to find out, and let marketers know so they can make more informed advertising decisions on Twitter.
When iOS 7 becomes available today it will be an unprecedented challenge for enterprise IT groups: hundreds, or thousands, of iPhone and iPad users will be ready and oh-so-willing to download over the air the expected 130MB file at once.