- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines
Nick Champion - News, Features, and Slideshows
The parliamentary committee analysing why prices for IT goods are higher in Australia than other countries has chosen not to rein in the vendors that set the prices.
Apple, Microsoft and Adobe have all been summonsed to appear before a parliamentary inquiry into IT pricing, following months of wrangling to get the companies to appear before the committee.