- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Nick Champion - News, Features, and Slideshows
The parliamentary committee analysing why prices for IT goods are higher in Australia than other countries has chosen not to rein in the vendors that set the prices.
Apple, Microsoft and Adobe have all been summonsed to appear before a parliamentary inquiry into IT pricing, following months of wrangling to get the companies to appear before the committee.