- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Nick Champion - News, Features, and Slideshows
The parliamentary committee analysing why prices for IT goods are higher in Australia than other countries has chosen not to rein in the vendors that set the prices.
Apple, Microsoft and Adobe have all been summonsed to appear before a parliamentary inquiry into IT pricing, following months of wrangling to get the companies to appear before the committee.