- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Staples confirms data breach investigation
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- Android Lollipop makes WebView flaws easier to patch
- The week in security: Snapchat, Dropbox deny culpability for photo, account leaks
Nick Champion - News, Features, and Slideshows
The parliamentary committee analysing why prices for IT goods are higher in Australia than other countries has chosen not to rein in the vendors that set the prices.
Apple, Microsoft and Adobe have all been summonsed to appear before a parliamentary inquiry into IT pricing, following months of wrangling to get the companies to appear before the committee.