- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- Airline tickets the most popular purchase for credit-card scammers: RSA
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nexus 4 in pictures
Harvey Norman will sell the new white Google Nexus 4 from next month, it was announced today.
Google has again replenished stocks of its Nexus 4 smartphone in the Australian Play Store.
Google has exhausted stocks of its Nexus 4 smartphone in the Australian Play Store for a second time.
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, as the device is heavily tipped to be released at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
The most disturbing thing about online shopping, to me, has always been just how easy it is. A couple of clicks, a brief glance at a credit card number, and bang -- there's an order of chicken wings on the way to your door. It's too easy, frankly, as my bank account balance and expanding waistline can attest.