- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services
- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nexus 4 in pictures
Harvey Norman will sell the new white Google Nexus 4 from next month, it was announced today.
Google has again replenished stocks of its Nexus 4 smartphone in the Australian Play Store.
Google has exhausted stocks of its Nexus 4 smartphone in the Australian Play Store for a second time.
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, as the device is heavily tipped to be released at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
The most disturbing thing about online shopping, to me, has always been just how easy it is. A couple of clicks, a brief glance at a credit card number, and bang -- there's an order of chicken wings on the way to your door. It's too easy, frankly, as my bank account balance and expanding waistline can attest.
- VMware touts new technologies for managing containers and live migration of virtual machines
- Google to expand tests of self-driving cars in Austin with its own prototypes
- ITC rules Microsoft's phones don't infringe patents
- Google life sciences group to wage war on diabetes
- OS X El Capitan on track for September release