- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
Nextgen - News, Features, and Slideshows
National Australia Bank (NAB) has recorded a 1H 2014 profit of $2.86 million for 2014, an increase of $390 million on the same time last year.
Nexten Group has upgraded 12,300km of its longhaul fibre network to support 100Gbps transmission speeds, the backhaul provider said today.
Nextgen Group CEO Peter McGrath said growing demand from Australian businesses for data sovereignty remains a key advantage for Nextgen even after a Canadian investment group took 70 per cent control of the business.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
Aussie fibre provider Nextgen Networks has unveiled a wholesale product suite for ISPs “of all types” to access the National Broadband Network (NBN).
- Myer gets to know target customers with $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers