- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
- UL creating standard for wearable privacy and security
- Kwikset finally enables cloud control for its Kevo smart lock
Nextep - News, Features, and Slideshows
AAPT announced it has agreed to acquire the Nextep DSL business from NEC Australia. The deal is part of a long-term partnership between AAPT and NEC, AAPT said.
Enhancements to NEC’s wholesale Nextep regional digital subscriber line access multiplexer (DSLAM) and multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) networks
mean subscribers in 62 regional areas across Australia will gain access to speeds of up to 20 megabits per second on its assymetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) service.
NEC-owned Nextep today launched a 3G connect service, built to complement its private networking services.
Broadband wholesaler [[artnid:164355|Nextep|new]], a division of NEC, is upgrading its network to an IP/MPLS routing infrastructure with Juniper Networks.
- Closing the gap: BrandHook’s ways of working driving brand and consumer relationships
- Optimizely raises US$58 million to build out personalisation platform
- Chief digital officer interview: Day in the life of Penguin’s digital storyteller
- SAP unveils SaaS analytics platform
- Five lessons from Expedia’s test-and-learn culture