Nextep - News, Features, and Slideshows
AAPT announced it has agreed to acquire the Nextep DSL business from NEC Australia. The deal is part of a long-term partnership between AAPT and NEC, AAPT said.
Enhancements to NEC’s wholesale Nextep regional digital subscriber line access multiplexer (DSLAM) and multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) networks
mean subscribers in 62 regional areas across Australia will gain access to speeds of up to 20 megabits per second on its assymetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) service.
NEC-owned Nextep today launched a 3G connect service, built to complement its private networking services.
Broadband wholesaler [[artnid:164355|Nextep|new]], a division of NEC, is upgrading its network to an IP/MPLS routing infrastructure with Juniper Networks.
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution