- Malware-tracking portal helps Australian ISPs trace bots to device level
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
Nextep - News, Features, and Slideshows
AAPT announced it has agreed to acquire the Nextep DSL business from NEC Australia. The deal is part of a long-term partnership between AAPT and NEC, AAPT said.
Enhancements to NEC’s wholesale Nextep regional digital subscriber line access multiplexer (DSLAM) and multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) networks mean subscribers in 62 regional areas across Australia will gain access to speeds of up to 20 megabits per second on its assymetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) service.
NEC-owned Nextep today launched a 3G connect service, built to complement its private networking services.
Broadband wholesaler Nextep, a division of NEC, is upgrading its network to an IP/MPLS routing infrastructure with Juniper Networks.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential