Vending machines that dispense cables and batteries have been introduced for customer use at all of NextDC's Australian data centres. The service is aimed at customers who need to purchase spare parts for their cage or rack space.
NextDC - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC in pictures
Western Australian Premier Colin Barnett was on hand to open NextDC's Perth facility P1 this week. Fifteen jobs have been created as a result of the $80 million investment.
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull unveiled NextDC’s new S1 facility in Sydney recently. The $150 million five storey co-location data centre will provide 5600 metres of space to government and enterprise customers.
A business transformation program undertaken at NextDC has seen the data centre provider roll out a service management platform, initially to manage internal IT ticketing but now increasingly used throughout the business as alternative to email and with an eye on extending it to more customer-facing interactions.
NextDC will spend up to $85 million to construct its second Melbourne data centre, with the company announcing this morning that it had secured a site for M2.
NextDC has selected a site for its second Brisbane data centre, B2, the company announced today.
NextDC will seek to raise at least $70 million through an unsecured notes offering, the data centre company announced this morning. The money will be used to fund a second Brisbane data centre, dubbed B2.
The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) is migrating IT infrastructure from the Tuggeranong Data Centre (TDC) to NextDC’s Canberra 1 data centre in the ACT.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW