Vending machines that dispense cables and batteries have been introduced for customer use at all of NextDC's Australian data centres. The service is aimed at customers who need to purchase spare parts for their cage or rack space.
NextDC - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC in pictures
Western Australian Premier Colin Barnett was on hand to open NextDC's Perth facility P1 this week. Fifteen jobs have been created as a result of the $80 million investment.
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull unveiled NextDC’s new S1 facility in Sydney recently. The $150 million five storey co-location data centre will provide 5600 metres of space to government and enterprise customers.
NextDC will spend up to $85 million to construct its second Melbourne data centre, with the company announcing this morning that it had secured a site for M2.
NextDC has selected a site for its second Brisbane data centre, B2, the company announced today.
NextDC will seek to raise at least $70 million through an unsecured notes offering, the data centre company announced this morning. The money will be used to fund a second Brisbane data centre, dubbed B2.
The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) is migrating IT infrastructure from the Tuggeranong Data Centre (TDC) to NextDC’s Canberra 1 data centre in the ACT.
CenturyLink will later this year begin offering public cloud services from Australian data centres, the US telco said today.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!