- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
NextDC - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC in pictures
NextDC will seek to raise at least $70 million through an unsecured notes offering, the data centre company announced this morning. The money will be used to fund a second Brisbane data centre, dubbed B2.
The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) is migrating IT infrastructure from the Tuggeranong Data Centre (TDC) to NextDC’s Canberra 1 data centre in the ACT.
CenturyLink will later this year begin offering public cloud services from Australian data centres, the US telco said today.
The 2014 financial year was "a pivotal year in NextDC's short history" which has reached a "critical inflection point" according to the data centre provider's CEO, Craig Scroggie.
NextDC's Perth data centre, P1, will be the landing station for the APX-West and APX-Central cables under a plan unveiled today by SubPartners.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story