Vending machines that dispense cables and batteries have been introduced for customer use at all of NextDC's Australian data centres. The service is aimed at customers who need to purchase spare parts for their cage or rack space.
NextDC - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC in pictures
Western Australian Premier Colin Barnett was on hand to open NextDC's Perth facility P1 this week. Fifteen jobs have been created as a result of the $80 million investment.
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull unveiled NextDC’s new S1 facility in Sydney recently. The $150 million five storey co-location data centre will provide 5600 metres of space to government and enterprise customers.
NextDC is seeking to raise $150 million to fund a second Sydney data centre. The ‘data centre as a service’ provider went into a trading halt yesterday ahead of today’s capital raising announcement.
A business transformation program undertaken at NextDC has seen the data centre provider roll out a service management platform, initially to manage internal IT ticketing but now increasingly used throughout the business as alternative to email and with an eye on extending it to more customer-facing interactions.
NextDC will spend up to $85 million to construct its second Melbourne data centre, with the company announcing this morning that it had secured a site for M2.
NextDC has selected a site for its second Brisbane data centre, B2, the company announced today.
NextDC will seek to raise at least $70 million through an unsecured notes offering, the data centre company announced this morning. The money will be used to fund a second Brisbane data centre, dubbed B2.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Check your Future Risk