NextDC - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC in pictures
The 2014 financial year was "a pivotal year in NextDC's short history" which has reached a "critical inflection point" according to the data centre provider's CEO, Craig Scroggie.
NextDC's Perth data centre, P1, will be the landing station for the APX-West and APX-Central cables under a plan unveiled today by SubPartners.
Vending machines that dispense cables and batteries have been introduced for customer use at all of NextDC's Australian data centres. The service is aimed at customers who need to purchase spare parts for their cage or rack space.
Western Australian Premier Colin Barnett was on hand to open NextDC's Perth facility P1 this week. Fifteen jobs have been created as a result of the $80 million investment.
NextDC (ASX: NXT) has opened its $80 million data centre in Perth today.
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities