- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
NextDC - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC in pictures
The 2014 financial year was "a pivotal year in NextDC's short history" which has reached a "critical inflection point" according to the data centre provider's CEO, Craig Scroggie.
NextDC's Perth data centre, P1, will be the landing station for the APX-West and APX-Central cables under a plan unveiled today by SubPartners.
Vending machines that dispense cables and batteries have been introduced for customer use at all of NextDC's Australian data centres. The service is aimed at customers who need to purchase spare parts for their cage or rack space.
Western Australian Premier Colin Barnett was on hand to open NextDC's Perth facility P1 this week. Fifteen jobs have been created as a result of the $80 million investment.
NextDC (ASX: NXT) has opened its $80 million data centre in Perth today.
- Sony's new mobile chief has hands full as handsets struggle
- IBM joins Tencent to target China's growing enterprise cloud market
- Samsung attacks Chinese rivals with new mid-range Galaxy phones
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Some Aussie businesses using DevOps to improve customer engagement and reduce IT spend: report