- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
NextDC - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC in pictures
NextDC's Perth data centre, P1, will be the landing station for the APX-West and APX-Central cables under a plan unveiled today by SubPartners.
Vending machines that dispense cables and batteries have been introduced for customer use at all of NextDC's Australian data centres. The service is aimed at customers who need to purchase spare parts for their cage or rack space.
Western Australian Premier Colin Barnett was on hand to open NextDC's Perth facility P1 this week. Fifteen jobs have been created as a result of the $80 million investment.
NextDC (ASX: NXT) has opened its $80 million data centre in Perth today.
NextDC (ASX: NXT) has begun offering a renewable energy service to its customers following the construction of a $1.2 million rooftop solar system at its M1 data centre in Melbourne.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB