- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
NextDC - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC in pictures
NextDC's Perth data centre, P1, will be the landing station for the APX-West and APX-Central cables under a plan unveiled today by SubPartners.
Vending machines that dispense cables and batteries have been introduced for customer use at all of NextDC's Australian data centres. The service is aimed at customers who need to purchase spare parts for their cage or rack space.
Western Australian Premier Colin Barnett was on hand to open NextDC's Perth facility P1 this week. Fifteen jobs have been created as a result of the $80 million investment.
NextDC (ASX: NXT) has opened its $80 million data centre in Perth today.
NextDC (ASX: NXT) has begun offering a renewable energy service to its customers following the construction of a $1.2 million rooftop solar system at its M1 data centre in Melbourne.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites