- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Android's reset function fails to delete data from Samsung and HTC smartphones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Significant virtual machine vulnerability has been hiding in floppy disk code for 11 years
- Security Watch: Woolworths appoints CISO
NextDC - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC in pictures
CenturyLink will later this year begin offering public cloud services from Australian data centres, the US telco said today.
The 2014 financial year was "a pivotal year in NextDC's short history" which has reached a "critical inflection point" according to the data centre provider's CEO, Craig Scroggie.
NextDC's Perth data centre, P1, will be the landing station for the APX-West and APX-Central cables under a plan unveiled today by SubPartners.
Vending machines that dispense cables and batteries have been introduced for customer use at all of NextDC's Australian data centres. The service is aimed at customers who need to purchase spare parts for their cage or rack space.
Western Australian Premier Colin Barnett was on hand to open NextDC's Perth facility P1 this week. Fifteen jobs have been created as a result of the $80 million investment.
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door