- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
news corp - News, Features, and Slideshows
The CIO of News Limited Australia has set a goal of moving 75 per cent of the organisation’s compute into the cloud by the end of 2015.
News Corp Australia has migrated its first major group of users to Google Apps. In an email sent to staff yesterday, chief technology officer Tom Quinn wrote that 180 technical team members had been migrated to the new platform.
News Corp, which owns MySpace, has revealed it is considering a sale, merger or even spinoff of the social network.
In what will be seen as a concession to media baron Rupert Murdoch, Google has made it easier for news sites -such as those Murdoch controls - to opt-out of Google News.
Microsoft has discussed paying News Corp. to remove its news Web sites from Google's search results and list them on its Bing search engine instead, The Financial Times reported Sunday on its Web site.