- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
New Zealand - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand in pictures
A 2300 kilometre undersea cable system connecting Australia and New Zealand across the Tasman Sea will commence construction in early 2015.
There’s demand for IT jobs across the ditch and not enough workers to fill them.
Lenovo plans to close its acquisition of IBM’s x86 server business this Wednesday (1 October), the companies have revealed.
Netflix has warned to treat reports of it entering Australia as speculation.
Optus Satellite is looking to extend its reach into the New Zealand telecommunications market following the signing of a three-year wholesale agreement with ISP Wireless Nation.
Auckland Regional Council (ARC) has eliminated costly outsourcing of document production by implementing a SaaS solution that handles collaboration and change management.
Whitepapers about New Zealand
If your business is still migrating Windows Server 2003 workloads - such as those critical, home-grown legacy applications - or has no immediate plans to move, it is now crunch time. This whitepaper will examine the state of play of the Windows Server market in Australia and New Zealand and look at some tools and processes to migrate more challenging applications, and how business can take the opportunity to modernise and transform their infrastructure.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story