- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
New Zealand - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand in pictures
A 2300 kilometre undersea cable system connecting Australia and New Zealand across the Tasman Sea will commence construction in early 2015.
There’s demand for IT jobs across the ditch and not enough workers to fill them.
Lenovo plans to close its acquisition of IBM’s x86 server business this Wednesday (1 October), the companies have revealed.
Netflix has warned to treat reports of it entering Australia as speculation.
Optus Satellite is looking to extend its reach into the New Zealand telecommunications market following the signing of a three-year wholesale agreement with ISP Wireless Nation.
Auckland Regional Council (ARC) has eliminated costly outsourcing of document production by implementing a SaaS solution that handles collaboration and change management.
Whitepapers about New Zealand
If your business is still migrating Windows Server 2003 workloads - such as those critical, home-grown legacy applications - or has no immediate plans to move, it is now crunch time. This whitepaper will examine the state of play of the Windows Server market in Australia and New Zealand and look at some tools and processes to migrate more challenging applications, and how business can take the opportunity to modernise and transform their infrastructure.
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer