Transport for NSW (TfNSW) has warned that credit card information stored in a compromised database could be used for fraud.
New South Wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
- NSW TrainLink suffers security breach
- NSW TrainLink upgrades warning for customers after security breach
The online reservations system of public transport operator NSW TrainLink has suffered a security breach.
New South Wales is resurrecting the position of government chief information officer but with a digital twist. The state’s minister for finance, services and property, Dominic Perrottet, outlined details of the decision this morning at a Cebit eGovernment conference in Sydney.
The New South Wales government will spend $63 million on an integrated radio communications network for emergency services, it announced today.
The ASX's chief information officer, Tim Thurman, will chair an advisory board for the NSW government’s Data Analytics Centre.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.