There is no evidence of successful unauthorised access to customer data due to a breach of an online booking system, NSW TrainLink announced today.
New South Wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
Transport for NSW (TfNSW) has warned that credit card information stored in a compromised database could be used for fraud.
The online reservations system of public transport operator NSW TrainLink has suffered a security breach.
New South Wales is resurrecting the position of government chief information officer but with a digital twist. The state’s minister for finance, services and property, Dominic Perrottet, outlined details of the decision this morning at a Cebit eGovernment conference in Sydney.
The New South Wales government will spend $63 million on an integrated radio communications network for emergency services, it announced today.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today