There is no evidence of successful unauthorised access to customer data due to a breach of an online booking system, NSW TrainLink announced today.
New South Wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
Transport for NSW (TfNSW) has warned that credit card information stored in a compromised database could be used for fraud.
The online reservations system of public transport operator NSW TrainLink has suffered a security breach.
New South Wales is resurrecting the position of government chief information officer but with a digital twist. The state’s minister for finance, services and property, Dominic Perrottet, outlined details of the decision this morning at a Cebit eGovernment conference in Sydney.
The New South Wales government will spend $63 million on an integrated radio communications network for emergency services, it announced today.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today