The New South Wales government will not introduce a tort of privacy but will attempt to tackle so-called ‘revenge pornography’ — the non-consensual sharing of intimate images — through the introduction of a new criminal offence.
New South Wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the aftermath of the 2 July federal election, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and opposition leader Bill Shorten both indicated support for the potential use of eVoting to avoid drawn-out post-election ballot counting.
There is no evidence of successful unauthorised access to customer data due to a breach of an online booking system, NSW TrainLink announced today.
Transport for NSW (TfNSW) has warned that credit card information stored in a compromised database could be used for fraud.
The online reservations system of public transport operator NSW TrainLink has suffered a security breach.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today