- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
New South Wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
More than 1000 small and medium enterprises (SMEs) have registered for the ICT Services Scheme in New South Wales, the NSW government has revealed.
The Manly Life Saving Club is trialling wearable wristbands for nippers, swimmers and surfers that quickly provide critical information in the case of an emergency.
The New South Wales government is seeking to catch up with technology to provide a better customer experience, according to the NSW minister of finance and services.
The New South Wales legislature will ditch Lotus Notes state budget papers released today reveal. The 2014-15 state budget sets aside $1.8 million over the next year to begin to replace the parliament’s “Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure achieving efficiency and productivity gains”.
The New South Wales government is discussing ways to use new data centres in Silverwater and Unanderra to enhance government services.