- NSA and GCHQ moles feeding Tor Project with bug reports, claims executive director
- MoD lays down cybersecurity challenge to suppliers
- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
New South Wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
The New South Wales government is seeking to catch up with technology to provide a better customer experience, according to the NSW minister of finance and services.
The New South Wales legislature will ditch Lotus Notes state budget papers released today reveal. The 2014-15 state budget sets aside $1.8 million over the next year to begin to replace the parliament’s “Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure achieving efficiency and productivity gains”.
The New South Wales government is discussing ways to use new data centres in Silverwater and Unanderra to enhance government services.
State privacy commissioners around Australia have backed the federal government’s Privacy Act changes, saying that the Act will encourage organisations to be transparent about their management of people’s information.
The New South Wales Auditor-General has urged better governance and management of major IT projects at the NSW Department of Attorney General and Justice.