- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
Networking - News, Features, and Slideshows
A Riverbed software upgrade means more efficient distribution of video over WANs and optimizing traffic that runs over satellite links.
Corporate functions from human resources to customer relationship management (CRM) have already been migrated to the cloud. But are you ready for systems monitoring and management in the cloud? More important, is management-as-a-service (MaaS) ready for your company?
If you were really as "creative" as your resume claims, you'd use different terminology to showcase your skills, according to LinkedIn's 2011 list of most overused words and phrases.
A startup called Flow Search Corp. recently launched real-time data exchange technology for mobile developers, consumers and enterprises.
Swedish networking firm, Ericsson, has confirmed that its United States senior vice president and chief technology officer, Håkan Eriksson, will become head of its Australia, New Zealand and Fiji operations from 1 February, 2012.
Network World is publishing this report in its entirety as a community service.
TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) introduced a portfolio of managed mobile communications services on Monday called TotalCom for government agencies and businesses.
Even if you have an enterprise-level Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer, like Wi-Spy or AirMagnet, free Wi-Fi tools can also come in handy. You might use them during the planning or installation stages of your wireless LAN, while troubleshooting, or when performing maintenance. They could even serve as your primarily tools in smaller and less-complex environments.
The MC2100, a lightweight, rugged handheld computer, will ship later this month. Motorola Solutions today announced the MC2100, a lightweight, rugged handheld computer designed in the shape of a slender TV remote control device.
Some stock analysts are scaling back their estimates for iPad sales, in part due to the bargain-priced Amazon Kindle Fire.
HP announced today that it will "contribute" its webOS operating system to the open source community.
Blue Coat Systems has agreed to be bought by a private equity firm for about $1.3 billion, which will buy out shareholders for a 48% premium over what the company's stock sold for yesterday.
In a project that has taken longer than company engineers anticipated, Google is rolling out IPv6 across its entire internal employee network.
Huawei Technologies will limit its business activities in Iran and no longer seek new customers there, it said Friday, after an October report said the Chinese company was building a surveillance system in the country to help police track people's locations via their mobile phones.
Gigabit-speed wireless LAN products based on the emerging IEEE 802.11ac standard will start shipping next year and usher Wi-Fi into its next era of high speed and long range, communications chip maker Broadcom said Thursday.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year