- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- AusCERT 2013: Visibility critical when selling IT security to execs, says Foxtel CSO
- AusCERT 2013: Interview with Dr Lizzie Coles-Kemp
Cisco's new director-class switch for storage, unveiled today, increases throughput six-fold and offers N+1 resilience.
VCE said its partnership with Cisco has been unaffected by Cisco's strengthening a reseller agreement with NetApp to sell cloud architectures.
LaCie today announced its largest RAID array with Thunderbolt connectivity, offering two 10Gbps ports for connectivity
IDC today released its Disk Storage Tracker, showing steady growth in external storage systems worldwide for the third quarter.
Everspin said it was shipping samples of the industry's the first Spin-Torque Magnetoresistive RAM (ST-MRAM), a new type of non-volatile, high performance and ultra-low latency memory.
Start-up Nimble Storage came out of the development stage this week with its first product -- an array that combines solid state drives (SSD) with high-capacity, cost and performance serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, acts as primary and backup storage and replicates offsite for disaster recovery.
There is a definite need for better data protection solutions in today’s enterprise data centres. The question is whether to continue with software-only backup and recovery solutions, or to make the move to a purpose-built backup appliance with de-duplication capabilities. This paper discusses the trends that have made modernising backup and recovery an urgent priority. Click to download.
Gadwin Web Snapshot will effectively capture the entire page including all design elements when capturing web pages. It makes an image of the browser’s content ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW