- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
network - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone has announced an overhaul of its core IP network to enable voice calls on the telco's 4G network.
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
Optus and Vodafone have separately reported network outages on Thursday afternoon.
Optus and Huawei have reached mobile speeds of 160 Mbps in a test of TD-LTE Advanced carrier aggregation technology on the Optus network, the telco revealed today.
UXC Connect has signed a $20 million infrastructure outsourcing contract with Melbourne Water.
Whitepapers about network
Many organizations that have realized the benefits of server virtualization are ready to move to network virtualization. By combining hardware and software resources and functionality into a single, software-based administrative entity, these organizations can reap the benefits of greater data center agility.
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Build a private Cloud but don’t forget the software, says EMC
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets