- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
network - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone has announced an overhaul of its core IP network to enable voice calls on the telco's 4G network.
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
Optus and Vodafone have separately reported network outages on Thursday afternoon.
Optus and Huawei have reached mobile speeds of 160 Mbps in a test of TD-LTE Advanced carrier aggregation technology on the Optus network, the telco revealed today.
UXC Connect has signed a $20 million infrastructure outsourcing contract with Melbourne Water.
Whitepapers about network
Over recent years, network devices have evolved way beyond their traditional role of just ‘directing traffic’. This whitepaper argues that the convergence of different technologies within the same device calls for new thinking about network management. • The introduction of new devices and advanced infrastructure has made the work of enterprise network management teams more complex • Servers, storage, operating systems and applications were the responsibility of other teams, but thanks to the converged infrastructure and new technologies, the roles of teams are blurring • Getting and keeping today’s application performance systems optimally tuned calls for high levels of network, hardware, software and application skills
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption
- Melbourne IT eyes social media market with Tiger Pistol
- Building a non-distributed big data computing solution on Amazon Web Services
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality