- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- Microsoft to encrypt services, notify customers of gov't data requests
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
UXC Connect has signed a $20 million infrastructure outsourcing contract with Melbourne Water.
Queensland Gas Corporation has finished implementation of a dedicated communications network for a liquefied natural gas project in southern QLD.
Dreamworld has upgraded its network to handle an increasing number of connected machines in the theme park.
Telstra has completed a trial of 4G LTE Broadcast technology, becoming the first telco in the world to do so.
AARNet's new fibre network for science and research in SA and WA can hit transmission speeds of 8 Tbps.
Whitepapers about network
For enterprise IT security organizations, the evolution of applications and threats, coupled with the stagnation of traditional network security technology has resulted in a loss of visibility and control. This paper examines three different organizations, the legacy infrastructure they replaced, the firewalls they deployed and the subsequent savings.
Business executives are challenging their IT staffs to convert costly data centres into producers of business value. Only with higher visibility, more control and improved automation of reporting systems can help deliver on this commitment. Holistic management capabilities available today can enable data centre professionals to maximize their capacity to control their energy costs and to advise the business on how to utilize IT assets more effectively. This paper demonstrates how data centre infrastructure management (DCIM) software tools can simplify operational processes, cut costs, and speed up information delivery.
HandBrake is an opensource tool that allows you to backup your DVDs so that you can store and watch them on your computer. Features include: ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story