- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Queensland Police arrest man for allegedly hacking US gaming developer site
Optus and Huawei have reached mobile speeds of 160 Mbps in a test of TD-LTE Advanced carrier aggregation technology on the Optus network, the telco revealed today.
UXC Connect has signed a $20 million infrastructure outsourcing contract with Melbourne Water.
Queensland Gas Corporation has finished implementation of a dedicated communications network for a liquefied natural gas project in southern QLD.
Dreamworld has upgraded its network to handle an increasing number of connected machines in the theme park.
Telstra has completed a trial of 4G LTE Broadcast technology, becoming the first telco in the world to do so.
Whitepapers about network
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
Radicati Market Quadrants illustrate how individual vendors fit within a specific technology market, classifying them as niche specialists, up-and-coming pioneers, today’s top players or yesterday’s leaders. In August 2013, Radicati used this model t o assess and compare 14 cloud business email providers, including Google.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size