- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
- Duo sentenced to 14 years for Apple Phishing scheme
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
network - News, Features, and Slideshows
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
Optus and Vodafone have separately reported network outages on Thursday afternoon.
Optus and Huawei have reached mobile speeds of 160 Mbps in a test of TD-LTE Advanced carrier aggregation technology on the Optus network, the telco revealed today.
UXC Connect has signed a $20 million infrastructure outsourcing contract with Melbourne Water.
Queensland Gas Corporation has finished implementation of a dedicated communications network for a liquefied natural gas project in southern QLD.
Whitepapers about network
Many organizations that have realized the benefits of server virtualization are ready to move to network virtualization. By combining hardware and software resources and functionality into a single, software-based administrative entity, these organizations can reap the benefits of greater data center agility.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites