network - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has launched a low-latency network that connects the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre in Sydney with the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
Melbourne-based Discount Domain Names Service revamped its network ahead of the launch of a new web portal-based business in anticipation of significant traffic.
Telstra has reported success with a solar-based backup power system installed at an exchange in Victoria.
Vodafone has announced an overhaul of its core IP network to enable voice calls on the telco's 4G network.
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
Whitepapers about network
F5 Security Operations Center (SOC) experts stand between you and security threats that can damage your business. Whether that means constantly evolving fraud-prevention services, shutting down malicious sites, or layering protections with Silverline application services, the SOC is at your service 24x7.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking