- Google Play apps with millions of installs share stock Android browser flaw
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
NetSpeed - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has announced it is taking Internet service provider Netspeed to court for alleged breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
ISP Bytecard has been fined $75,000 in civil penalties and its director, Brian Morris, has been fined $37,000 by the Federal Court for breaching telecommunications acts.