- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- US, UK disrupt Dridex botnet, which targeted online banking
- Phishing websites look more legit with SSL certs from major companies
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
NetSpeed - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has announced it is taking Internet service provider Netspeed to court for alleged breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
ISP Bytecard has been fined $75,000 in civil penalties and its director, Brian Morris, has been fined $37,000 by the Federal Court for breaching telecommunications acts.