NetSpeed - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has announced it is taking Internet service provider Netspeed to court for alleged breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
ISP Bytecard has been fined $75,000 in civil penalties and its director, Brian Morris, has been fined $37,000 by the Federal Court for breaching telecommunications acts.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing