- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
NetSpeed - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has announced it is taking Internet service provider Netspeed to court for alleged breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
ISP Bytecard has been fined $75,000 in civil penalties and its director, Brian Morris, has been fined $37,000 by the Federal Court for breaching telecommunications acts.