- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
NetSpeed - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has announced it is taking Internet service provider Netspeed to court for alleged breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
ISP Bytecard has been fined $75,000 in civil penalties and its director, Brian Morris, has been fined $37,000 by the Federal Court for breaching telecommunications acts.