- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
Netlog - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Netlog
Only two social networking sites make minors' profiles private by default, according to a test of 14 such sites conducted for the European Commission.