- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Hack the halls: Watch out for Cyber Monday scamathon
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
netbank - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) says it has resolved a technical issue with NetBank online banking and that full services are "progressively being restored."
The Commonwealth Bank will carry out upgrade work to its NetBank online banking portal at the weekend aimed at boosting the stability and integrity of its systems.
Westpac has confirmed it is the latest bank to experience issues with its online banking portal, with some customers unable to log in to the service early this morning.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has confirmed that outstanding issues with its online banking portal NetBank have now been resolved.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has updated customers on the state of its NetBank issues stating that the service is available, however "some" personal account holders are still unable to transfer money or pay bills.
- UK network BT mulls mobile return to fuel quad-play competition
- EU sees harmonizing telecoms and online content rules key to €315B economic growth plan
- Microsoft fingered as company forced to pay $136M in back taxes in China
- Here's why hydrogen-fueled cars aren't little Hindenburgs
- Kraken to help probe missing bitcoins in MtGox liquidation