- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
netbank - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) says it has resolved a technical issue with NetBank online banking and that full services are "progressively being restored."
The Commonwealth Bank will carry out upgrade work to its NetBank online banking portal at the weekend aimed at boosting the stability and integrity of its systems.
Westpac has confirmed it is the latest bank to experience issues with its online banking portal, with some customers unable to log in to the service early this morning.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has confirmed that outstanding issues with its online banking portal NetBank have now been resolved.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has updated customers on the state of its NetBank issues stating that the service is available, however "some" personal account holders are still unable to transfer money or pay bills.