- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
netbank - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) says it has resolved a technical issue with NetBank online banking and that full services are "progressively being restored."
The Commonwealth Bank will carry out upgrade work to its NetBank online banking portal at the weekend aimed at boosting the stability and integrity of its systems.
Westpac has confirmed it is the latest bank to experience issues with its online banking portal, with some customers unable to log in to the service early this morning.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has confirmed that outstanding issues with its online banking portal NetBank have now been resolved.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has updated customers on the state of its NetBank issues stating that the service is available, however "some" personal account holders are still unable to transfer money or pay bills.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week