- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
netbank - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) says it has resolved a technical issue with NetBank online banking and that full services are "progressively being restored."
The Commonwealth Bank will carry out upgrade work to its NetBank online banking portal at the weekend aimed at boosting the stability and integrity of its systems.
Westpac has confirmed it is the latest bank to experience issues with its online banking portal, with some customers unable to log in to the service early this morning.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has confirmed that outstanding issues with its online banking portal NetBank have now been resolved.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has updated customers on the state of its NetBank issues stating that the service is available, however "some" personal account holders are still unable to transfer money or pay bills.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke