The University of Melbourne has officially launched its new high-performance computing (HPC) service, Spartan.
NeCTAR - News, Features, and Slideshows
Education and training minister Christopher Pyne has revealed the funding split for facilities funded under the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).
As part of its second budget, the federal government has announced $300 million of funding for the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).
An open letter to Prime Minister Tony Abbott warns that continued uncertainty over funding for the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy could lead to "immense" damage for Australian research.
The National eResearch Collaboration Tools and Resources (NeCTAR) Research Cloud has extra capacity for big data sets following $1.5 million of investment by high performance computing partner Intersect Australia.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now