- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
NeCTAR - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland (UQ) is planning to migrate 80 server rooms to two large server rooms over the next four years to reduce costs.
The National eResearch Tools and Resources Project (NeCTAR) has used a community cloud platform to help researchers across Australia share data ranging from computer science to marine biology research.
Quadrant, a National eResearch Tools and Resources Project (NeCTAR) funded project, has released a new cloud-based e-research tool that allows users to collect, store and share data.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads