- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
NeCTAR - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland (UQ) is planning to migrate 80 server rooms to two large server rooms over the next four years to reduce costs.
The National eResearch Tools and Resources Project (NeCTAR) has used a community cloud platform to help researchers across Australia share data ranging from computer science to marine biology research.
Quadrant, a National eResearch Tools and Resources Project (NeCTAR) funded project, has released a new cloud-based e-research tool that allows users to collect, store and share data.