Education and training minister Christopher Pyne has revealed the funding split for facilities funded under the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).
NeCTAR - News, Features, and Slideshows
As part of its second budget, the federal government has announced $300 million of funding for the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).
An open letter to Prime Minister Tony Abbott warns that continued uncertainty over funding for the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy could lead to "immense" damage for Australian research.
The National eResearch Collaboration Tools and Resources (NeCTAR) Research Cloud has extra capacity for big data sets following $1.5 million of investment by high performance computing partner Intersect Australia.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is planning to migrate 80 server rooms to two large server rooms over the next four years to reduce costs.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW