- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
NeCTAR - News, Features, and Slideshows
Education and training minister Christopher Pyne has revealed the funding split for facilities funded under the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).
As part of its second budget, the federal government has announced $300 million of funding for the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).
An open letter to Prime Minister Tony Abbott warns that continued uncertainty over funding for the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy could lead to "immense" damage for Australian research.
The National eResearch Collaboration Tools and Resources (NeCTAR) Research Cloud has extra capacity for big data sets following $1.5 million of investment by high performance computing partner Intersect Australia.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is planning to migrate 80 server rooms to two large server rooms over the next four years to reduce costs.