Near Field Communications (NFC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Commonwealth Bank customers with iPhones can now pay through the CommBank mobile app using a sticker containing near field communications (NFC) technology.
Starting early next year, Westpac customers will be able to pay in stores by tapping their Android smartphones against payment terminals.
PayPal has embraced Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology for payments after writing off Near Field Communications (NFC).
The rise of near field communications (NFC) may require updated regulation, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) in a report released today.
Gartner has predicted a bleak future for near field communications (NFC), a mobile payments technology that allows shoppers to pay by tapping their mobile smartphones against a payment terminal.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it