Commonwealth Bank customers with iPhones can now pay through the CommBank mobile app using a sticker containing near field communications (NFC) technology.
Near Field Communications (NFC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Starting early next year, Westpac customers will be able to pay in stores by tapping their Android smartphones against payment terminals.
PayPal has embraced Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology for payments after writing off Near Field Communications (NFC).
The rise of near field communications (NFC) may require updated regulation, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) in a report released today.
Gartner has predicted a bleak future for near field communications (NFC), a mobile payments technology that allows shoppers to pay by tapping their mobile smartphones against a payment terminal.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register