- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
Near Field Communications (NFC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Commonwealth Bank customers with iPhones can now pay through the CommBank mobile app using a sticker containing near field communications (NFC) technology.
Starting early next year, Westpac customers will be able to pay in stores by tapping their Android smartphones against payment terminals.
PayPal has embraced Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology for payments after writing off Near Field Communications (NFC).
The rise of near field communications (NFC) may require updated regulation, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) in a report released today.
Gartner has predicted a bleak future for near field communications (NFC), a mobile payments technology that allows shoppers to pay by tapping their mobile smartphones against a payment terminal.
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey