- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
ncr in pictures
National Australia Bank (NAB) is introducing an ATM monitoring system called NCR Predictive Services which is designed to warn staff about ATM hardware failures.
When Adelaide Oval re-opens in October 2013 for the cricket season, a new venue management system will provide stadium staff with sales information from every point of sale (POS) device.
Solid sales reports from companies as diverse as Akamai, LinkedIn and NCR as well as positive economic data buoyed shares of IT companies Friday as markets closed in on multiyear highs.
Supermarket and liquor retailer Coles is trialling two hybrid self-checkout systems at its new Southland supermarket in Melbourne, Victoria.
When the Newcastle Jets A-League football team plays Hunter Stadium in Newcastle on December 8, an NCR point of sale (POS) system will be making its debut at the stadium. The POS system is designed to enable fans to purchase food and drink items faster.
As application development increasingly hooks into outside services, tools to manage all those APIs are sprouting up
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is a series of software applications that collect and compiles data from different departments to enhance collaboration and co-ordination within the business. If you’re looking to implement your first ERP system, or to upgrade from an existing system, this whitepaper offers eight simple steps for selection that will lead to long-term strategic success.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size