- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
NBN - News, Features, and Slideshows
Wi-Fi may be the networking method of choice among apartment blocks cropping up in increased numbers in Australia’s major cities, however increased reliance on wireless internet is resulting in more security risks, according to Layer 10 Consulting.
The Tasmania NBN Co Limited (TNBN Co) has been established to rollout and operate the National Broadband Network in Tasmania.
Telstra’s stake in the Foxtel pay television network has been a major inhibitor to the growth of broadband in Australia according to John Porter, CEO at pay television provider Austar.
There is increasing frustration and mounting cynicism with the pace of action on implementing a national e-health platform, according to a National Health and Hospitals Reform Commission report released today.
The NSW government has made its bid to be the home state of the National Broadband Network with the launch of a new promotional video.
The Federal Governemnt is expected to announced the full management team of the National Broadband Network Company (NBNCo) shortly, according to Communications minister Stephen Conroy.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) could prove to be a best friend to cyber criminals, according to the head of the Australia's National Computer Emergency Response Team (AusCERT).
The Federal Government is to spend up to $250 million on new backbone transmission links to a number of regional centres including Broken Hill, Darwin and Geraldton, as part of its Regional Backbone Blackspots Program.
The National ICT Careers Week will again be held this year in an effort to increase the uptake of IT education and training.
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
Telstra has devoted over three years and some 900 engineers to designing a national fibre network, and Acaltel has chipped-in 1000 of its own engineers who have devoted an estimated 1.5 million hours on the project. Telstra offered a glimpse of some of the technology behind its $10B bid for the National Broadband Network (NBN)
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation