- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
NBN interim satellite - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about NBN interim satellite
Transmission capacity constraints have forced iiNet (ASX: IIN) to withdraw its National Broadband Network (NBN) Interim Satellite service plan from sale as of today, the ISP said. The plan was offering customers 10GB for $39.95 a month.