nbn co - News, Features, and Slideshows
nbn co in pictures
Business owners rather than IT are often the stewards of data so having a big data security plan in place is critical, according to NBN security risk and assurance general manager Graham Thomson.
NBN has failed in court action brought last year against TPG subsidiary Pipe Networks.
Australia’s ranking of 40th in the world for broadband speeds “doesn’t seem right” given the country’s prosperity and needs to change, says NBN Co’s executive general manager of government relations, Jim Carden.
NBN Co is preparing to begin a pilot of 50 megabits per second download speeds on its fixed wireless service, the company announced this morning.
NBN Co and Telstra were this morning due to appear before the NSW Court of Appeal but are instead engaging in out of court negotiations over a dispute worth up to $200 million.
NBN Co chief executive, Mike Quigley, was asked by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to deliver the traditional Charles Todd Memorial Oration, a politically charged speech which has caused ripples in the community. Here it is in full.
One of the chief benefits of getting in on the ground of a fast-moving startup company is a speedy ascension up the promotion curve as the company grows.
The company behind Australia's National Broadband Network, NBN Co, recently hosted a number of Network & Operations Information sessions around the country, detailing their plans for fibre roll-out to points of interconnect and homes. The PowerPoint slides provide a fascinating glimpse into the company's timeline for the project and the hardware it plans to implement.
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door