- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
nbn co - News, Features, and Slideshows
- NBN Co looks to meet broadband challenges
- NBN Co confirms gigabit tech upgrade for HFC
- NBN Co prepares for 50Mbps wireless pilot
nbn co in pictures
Australia’s ranking of 40th in the world for broadband speeds “doesn’t seem right” given the country’s prosperity and needs to change, says NBN Co’s executive general manager of government relations, Jim Carden.
NBN Co is preparing to begin a pilot of 50 megabits per second download speeds on its fixed wireless service, the company announced this morning.
NBN Co and Telstra were this morning due to appear before the NSW Court of Appeal but are instead engaging in out of court negotiations over a dispute worth up to $200 million.
NBN Co has added 555,000 premises in Queensland, South Australia, NSW and Western Australia to its National Broadband Network construction plan.
NBN Co has formally launched its fibre to the basement (FTTB) product, the company announced early this morning.
NBN Co chief executive, Mike Quigley, was asked by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to deliver the traditional Charles Todd Memorial Oration, a politically charged speech which has caused ripples in the community. Here it is in full.
One of the chief benefits of getting in on the ground of a fast-moving startup company is a speedy ascension up the promotion curve as the company grows.
The company behind Australia's National Broadband Network, NBN Co, recently hosted a number of Network & Operations Information sessions around the country, detailing their plans for fibre roll-out to points of interconnect and homes. The PowerPoint slides provide a fascinating glimpse into the company's timeline for the project and the hardware it plans to implement.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement