- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
nbn co - News, Features, and Slideshows
- NBN Co chief expects Telstra, Optus talks to end in 2014
- Court delays NBN Co, Pipe Networks battle
- NBN: Is your suburb getting FTTN?
nbn co in pictures
The court battle between NBN Co and TPG has been postponed for two weeks.
National Broadband Network negotiations with Telstra are on the “home stretch” and could be submitted for government approval by the end of the year, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
NBN Co has published details of suburbs set to receive fibre-to-the-node services as part of the company's test deployment of FTTN technology.
The government has indicated in its initial response to the third Vertigan panel report, which was released last night and includes an assessment of competition settings for the telco market, that it has no short-term plans to break up NBN Co.
Internet service provider TPG has posted a 34 per cent increase in revenue for the financial year ending 31 July. The ISP reported revenue of $970.9 million and earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $363.7 million; up 24 per cent on the previous financial year.
NBN Co chief executive, Mike Quigley, was asked by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to deliver the traditional Charles Todd Memorial Oration, a politically charged speech which has caused ripples in the community. Here it is in full.
One of the chief benefits of getting in on the ground of a fast-moving startup company is a speedy ascension up the promotion curve as the company grows.
The company behind Australia's National Broadband Network, NBN Co, recently hosted a number of Network & Operations Information sessions around the country, detailing their plans for fibre roll-out to points of interconnect and homes. The PowerPoint slides provide a fascinating glimpse into the company's timeline for the project and the hardware it plans to implement.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers