national security - News, Features, and Slideshows
Twitter received 10 emergency requests for user data from the Australian government in the second half of 2014.
Attorney-General George Brandis has used an op-ed in The Australian newspaper to argue for the speedy introduction of a mandatory data retention regime.
The telecom industry has disputed the notion that the government’s proposed data retention regime will not create significant additional costs for the industry.
ASIO breached laws governing telecommunications intercepts on nine occasions in the 12-month reporting period ended June 2014, according to a report released by the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS).
An $88 million big data research and development centre has opened in Adelaide, South Australia to look at how defence/national security agencies can use big data to predict cyber and physical threats to Australia.
- Bain and Company: Treat customer advocacy as a management system
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management