National Security Strategy - News, Features, and Slideshows
A US security expert has applauded the Australian federal government’s approach to improving cyber security but suggested that businesses may need a financial carrot to bring their systems in line.
Plans to build an Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) have been slammed by the Opposition for containing few details about how the ACSC will be funded or staffed.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has announced that the new Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) will be established in Canberra and draw on the skills of the nation’s best cyber security experts.
The federal government’s $1.46 billion funding in improvements to cyber security networks and establishment of an Australian Cyber Security Centre has received a largely positive response from information security professionals who say it is a good step forward.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has announced that $1.46 billion has been set aside by the Australian federal government to strengthen cyber networks as part of a National Security Strategy.
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data