- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
A US security expert has applauded the Australian federal government’s approach to improving cyber security but suggested that businesses may need a financial carrot to bring their systems in line.
Plans to build an Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) have been slammed by the Opposition for containing few details about how the ACSC will be funded or staffed.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has announced that the new Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) will be established in Canberra and draw on the skills of the nation’s best cyber security experts.
The federal government’s $1.46 billion funding in improvements to cyber security networks and establishment of an Australian Cyber Security Centre has received a largely positive response from information security professionals who say it is a good step forward.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has announced that $1.46 billion has been set aside by the Australian federal government to strengthen cyber networks as part of a National Security Strategy.
It can be argued that what distinguishes midsize businesses most from large and small companies is not size, but attitude. While attitude alone cannot mitigate the challenges faced by midsize businesses, technology can help. And no technology offers more promise than the cloud. This paper, explores midsize business challenges from the perspective, not of the IT department, but of the line of business managers they support. Read on.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia