National Security Agency - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.K. government's mass surveillance practices will be challenged at the European Court of Human Rights.
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's logging of international phone calls made from the U.S. was illegal, pressure group Human Rights Watch has alleged in a lawsuit filed late Tuesday.
A slew of tech companies have joined privacy groups in calling for the U.S. government to reform its surveillance practices.
Don't worry, be happy. That seems to be the attitude most Americans have toward widespread government snooping on their Internet activities.
As security researchers continue to analyze malware used by a sophisticated espionage group dubbed the Equation, more clues surface that point to the U.S. National Security Agency being behind it.
Companies including MITRE are looking at privileged access and how to better lock it down -- without stopping employees from doing their jobs.
A report Thursday by the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board calling the NSA's bulk phone records collection program illegal and mostly useless puts the Obama Administration in an awkward spot.
The NSA is spending some $80 million in basic research on quantum computing, money that may ultimately help commercialize quantum computing for the private sector.
Any effort to rein in the National Security Agency after its widespread spy activities were revealed in leaked documents must focus on more than simply limiting what personal data can be collected.
Edward Snowden's revelations about the U.S. government's data collection program could cause U.S. providers of cloud-based services to lose 10% to 20% of the foreign market to overseas rivals.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking