- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- EFF's new Do Not Track standard seeks to stop sneaky data collection
- Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo
National Library of Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The State Library of NSW is digitising its treasure trove of information assets created over the past 200 years so they can be accessed and shared online and on mobile devices.
The National Library of Australia (NLA) will refresh its IT infrastructure over a period of four years to keep pace with the growth in digital assets it manages.
The National Library of Australia’s Trove search engine project has taken out the 2011 Excellence in eGovernment Award and the Service Delivery Category Award at the CeBIT 2011 ICT Celebration Dinner in Sydney last night.
The National Library of Australia has announced version 4.0 of its Trove search engine which now crawls millions of journal articles.
The National Library of Australia is implementing a new Alcatel-Lucent telephony system as it ditchs an aging PABX setup.
- Chi-X Australia implements Avaya technology to support its BYOD strategy
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media