- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
National Library of Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Library of Australia (NLA) will refresh its IT infrastructure over a period of four years to keep pace with the growth in digital assets it manages.
The National Library of Australia’s Trove search engine project has taken out the 2011 Excellence in eGovernment Award and the Service Delivery Category Award at the CeBIT 2011 ICT Celebration Dinner in Sydney last night.
The National Library of Australia has announced version 4.0 of its Trove search engine which now crawls millions of journal articles.
The National Library of Australia is implementing a new Alcatel-Lucent telephony system as it ditchs an aging PABX setup.
The National Library of Australia (NLA) has more than doubled its web services traffic to reach more than 2.5 billion hits in 2009.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads