Labor has pledged that if elected it will fund the National Library of Australia’s Trove program.
National Library of Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Recent changes to Australia's Copyright Act will allow the National Library of Australia to broaden significantly its efforts to preserve the country's digital cultural heritage.
The State Library of NSW is digitising its treasure trove of information assets created over the past 200 years so they can be accessed and shared online and on mobile devices.
The National Library of Australia (NLA) will refresh its IT infrastructure over a period of four years to keep pace with the growth in digital assets it manages.
The National Library of Australia’s Trove search engine project has taken out the 2011 Excellence in eGovernment Award and the Service Delivery Category Award at the CeBIT 2011 ICT Celebration Dinner in Sydney last night.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is