- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
National Library of Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Recent changes to Australia's Copyright Act will allow the National Library of Australia to broaden significantly its efforts to preserve the country's digital cultural heritage.
The State Library of NSW is digitising its treasure trove of information assets created over the past 200 years so they can be accessed and shared online and on mobile devices.
The National Library of Australia (NLA) will refresh its IT infrastructure over a period of four years to keep pace with the growth in digital assets it manages.
The National Library of Australia’s Trove search engine project has taken out the 2011 Excellence in eGovernment Award and the Service Delivery Category Award at the CeBIT 2011 ICT Celebration Dinner in Sydney last night.
The National Library of Australia has announced version 4.0 of its Trove search engine which now crawls millions of journal articles.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity