- Geofencing could add security layer for mobile devices
- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
National Library of Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The State Library of NSW is digitising its treasure trove of information assets created over the past 200 years so they can be accessed and shared online and on mobile devices.
The National Library of Australia (NLA) will refresh its IT infrastructure over a period of four years to keep pace with the growth in digital assets it manages.
The National Library of Australia’s Trove search engine project has taken out the 2011 Excellence in eGovernment Award and the Service Delivery Category Award at the CeBIT 2011 ICT Celebration Dinner in Sydney last night.
The National Library of Australia has announced version 4.0 of its Trove search engine which now crawls millions of journal articles.
The National Library of Australia is implementing a new Alcatel-Lucent telephony system as it ditchs an aging PABX setup.
- What happens inside Amazon when there's a Xen vulnerability
- Intel CEO Krzanich: What we're doing to succeed on smartphones
- Mozilla previews 64-bit Firefox for Windows, tentatively slates stable release for mid-May
- IBM helps mobile apps meet accessibility guidelines
- SanDisk's InfiniFlash is a new storage format that will sell for under $1/GB
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities