- Kimberly Clark names new CISO
- Lavaboom builds encrypted webmail service to resist snooping
- Financial services firms to increase cyber security budgets this year, PwC claims
- Oracle identifies products affected by Heartbleed, but work remains on fixes
- LaCie warns hackers may have customer info, credit cards after year-long breach
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Cyclone cuts through telecom networks in Queensland
- It's war: NBN Co responds to TPG's FTTB rollout
- 10 Big Data startups to watch
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) wants to replace an “ageing” phone system with IP telephony, according to a request for tender posted Tuesday.
The implementation of national e-health standards has taken another step forward with Northern Territory health agencies launching a secure messaging delivery system to share information between different clinical software systems.
The National Health and Medical Research Council's (NHMRC) IT systems do not adequately support its core focus of granting millions of dollars in research funds, according to the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO).
Learn how Kernkraftwerk Leibstadt (KKL), a Swiss nuclear power plant, achieved 95% virtualization with 50% fewer servers in just two months by implementing a Vblock System. The solution ensures that KKL can reliably deliver the continuous electricity supply safely and cost effectively.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip